"whats jambalaya?"

(Damn, yall were out for Charlie's blood for disturbing them 😭🙏)

No ones pov.

Lucifer managed to catch up to Charlie in the lobby. "Charlie, please! It's not what it looked like!" Charlie turned to look at him, tears streaming down her face. "Not what it looked like?! You were on top of him!" She yelled, which caught the attention of the others.

angel dusts head poked up from the couch."Who's the short king hooking up with?!" Angel voice could be heard from the couch. "Fucking alastor!" She said, husk spat out his cheap booze. "Please, Charlie! It wasn't like that. All I was doing was trying to get my hat back, and we tripped!" He pleaded.

Alastor had appeared from the shadows. Charlie growled at him, storming towards him. "You!.. you asshole! He's a married man!" She hit alastors chest repeatedly. "Charlie dear, I have no interest in your father. It was just a misunderstanding.~" He patted her head. She growled at him. "Oh?! Oh yeah!! It's just a misunderstanding! I totally didn't see my dad on your lap about to make out!" Lucifer walked next to Alastor, trying to calm his daughter down. "Char-" the king was cut off. "AND! I'm not stupid! The way you two look at each other! You look at him the way you use to look at mom!" Charlie glared at them both, alastor and lucifer now flustered, they looked at each other, lucifer had a look of pain as he stared into the demons eyes.

He sighed and looked to the ground. "Alright, everyone out! I need to speak to my daughter privately. Everyone out, now! Go go go!" Everyone but alastor scurried out, vaggie giving a reassuring kiss on her cheek before leaving. The radio demon looked at the two before leaving as well. Leaving the princess and king of hell alone.

"Charlie.. listen to me." He cupped his daughters face, wiping her tears. "Your mother and I.. we've separated.. she left us without saying a word, for 7 fucking years.. If that isn't slapping a divorce paper in my face, then I don't know what is.." The king sighed. "I still love your mother dearly.. but.. she isn't here anymore. It's just a matter of time until my feelings for her die.. and what you saw was a huge misunderstanding. Me and alastor aren't together. We aren't hooking up." He explained to the distressed Princess.

Charlie took a deep breath, calming herself. "You're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I wasn't thinking.." The king smiled at her. "It's okay, my duckling." He looked at her.

Charlie had a look on her face as if wanting to say something. "Whatever you're thinking, just say it." The Princess looked at him with pain. "You do love him, though.. Don't you? I see the way you two look at each other. You two may not know it yet, but your head over heels for each other.." Charlie said, looking down at her father. Lucifer blushed as he looked down. "I don't know. He's just so annoying!" The king groaned. Charlie giggled. "Talk to him, explain how you feel." She said, taking her father hands. "I don't know, duckling.." His eyes were filled with confusion. "Plus.. It's about time I have a little sibling." Charlie teased, the king turned blood red. "Charlie!" He scolded as he hid his face. Charlie laughed.

Lucifer is an angel. He has the ability to change his reproductive organs whenever he pleases. He's done it a few times, only to spice up things in the bedroom with lilith, but that was about it.

After a few moments to calm down, everyone was aloud back in the lobby. Lucifer went to the bar for a drink. "Whisky, please." He asked Husk, who nodded and made his drink. "So uhh.. you and alastor, huh?" Husk asked, genuinely curious. Husk has known alastor since, forever. They were good friends when they were alive, and alastor never showed any interest in anyone of any gender, so it was a genuine shock to hear that alastor had fallen for someone.

"No, we aren't a thing. We aren't hooking up. We just tripped, that's all." Lucifer said, sounding tired. Husk passed him his drink, and lucifer drank it like water in a dessert. Alastor had spawned next to Lucifer. "Another one, please." The king asked, and husk got straight to it. Alastor had sat himself down next to lucifer.

Alastor stared at the king for a moment before turning to husk. "Get me a 1930 bloody Mary, my dear husk.~" Husk nodded as he passed lucifer, his drink before starting on Alastors. Lucifer looked up at the demon, who just smiled back at him. He looked away, sipping his whisky.

Charlie appeared behind them, resting her hand on each of their shoulders. "Heya! Right, me and vaggie have to run some errands. Can you two cook dinner for tonight?" She said, beaming. Lucifer and Alastor stared at each other before nodding. "Sure thing, duckling." Lucifer replied, the nickname 'duckling' caught Alastors attention. Charlie ran off happily, leaving with her beloved girlfriend.

"Duckling?~" Alastor questioned, sipping his drink. "Yeah? It's been Charlie's nickname forever." Lucifer replied. "Why duckling?~" Alastor asked. "Because she's as cute as a duckling, and I'm a bit fond of ducks." Lucifer blushed a bit. He was more than a bit fond of duck. He was obsessed, but Alastor didn't need to know that.

Lucifer checked his phone, '17:56' he sighed, looking up at Alastor. "Right, it's getting late. We should start dinner." He said as Alastor finished his drink. "Of course, your highness~." they both got up and headed to the kitchen.

Once they arrived, lucifer checked the fridge. "Whatcha feeling for dinner?" He asked, making sure we had ingredients. "How about some jambalaya!~ I know the best recipe!~" lucifer tilted his head. "What's jambalaya?" He asked, confused. Alastor paused, slowly turning his head to the king. The red head scoffed. "What's jambalaya?..." His radio affect disappeared. Lucifer looked at him, confused. Alastor shook his head slowly. "Your about to find out. Get your apron on short ass, were making jambalaya!~"