Ramiel

"Ramiel may I have a word with you?!"Raphael said as he approached the other archangel in the hallway.

"What is it that you want Raphael" As he arches his eyebrow at his brother approaching form.

"I have need of you- father wants someone to go down to earth and stop our brother Lucifer from corrupting one of his creation"Raphael stated.

And what's so special about this one human that he has to ask one of us to go and protect personally from our wayward brother?" ramiel questioned

"You know I don't question our father!". Raphael all but shouted, "I just do as am told like we all do because it's what's best"  ramiel snorted at Raphael words.

"All right fine I'll go!"  ramiel stated as he turned around and departed Raphael watch his brother leave content with the person who he has chosen as he went about his other task.

Death could feel the very moment that an archangel descended as he prepared himself for the dangers encounter his powers pulse within him ready to be release as he summoned his sword to his hands his body remained vigilant as he scanned the area thoroughly not willing to be caught off guard.

Ramiel landed a little ways from where he could feel an angelic presence he stretched his wings ready to get this over with as soon as possible as he marched toward the area Lucifer was likely located in.

Alyssa sat their as her and luke talked about each other's life apparently his father disowned him after he did something he was not suppose to do and his brothers and sisters turned their back on him apparently he was considered the black sheep in the family.

Lucifer grasp Alyssa's hand startling her, "I hope me being an atheist doesn't put a wedge between us? Am hoping to get to know you more inside of work and outside" he stated as he squeezed her hand trying to reassure her that he wasn't a bad person.

As Ramiel approaches the pizza place death stepped from out of the shadows, "this is as far as you go angel!" death stated as he glared at the approaching angel, "well if it isn't one of the four horsemen now it's just got interesting!" Ramiel said amusingly as he got himself into a fighting stance.

Both men eyed each other the excitement in their eyes was evident as death made the first move bringing his sword down with so much speed that even if humans were able to see them it would just look they were about to fistfight Ramiel dodged his sword managing just in time to bring his own sword forward with a clash the two men battle it out in the parking lot of the pizza parlor.

Death could feel his powers permeating the air as the things around him slowly began to die as lights flickered off and on the greenery around the area began to shrivel up and die even the ants and animals around the area fell to his powers as he continued to clash with the angel before him the sound of metal could be only heard by them.

Lucifer sat their smiling inwardly as he watch the battle through the window too Alyssa he just looked like he was staring outside, "so Alyssa would you like to go out with me again? I mean on a proper date!". Lucifer stated as he smiled at her.

Alyssa blushed at Luke statement she never had a guy ask her out or even consider another date with her, "so your not afraid of me talking about my faith or me praying openly" she whispered.

Lucifer couldnt help but rolled his eyes, "I haven't gone running for the hills yet have I?!" he stated amusingly.

Death and Ramiel remained locked in a heated battle none looking worse for wear as they clashed gracefully the sound of metal hitting metal none getting the upper hand against the other. death watched as mortals who were in their way fell to his power, "you angels are all the same" he taunted.

Ramiel laugh at his statement, "and how are we all the same?" he mused managing to land a hit across death chest as death stepped back quickly placing his hands on the wound, "well this is interesting" he smiled, " never seen the sight of my own blood before I guess I have to get serious" he said as he pivoted away from another slash of Ramiel sword while bringing his own up clipping Ramiel in the wing.

Ramiel winced at the pain in his wing but he did not back down just when he was about to raise his sword once more he heard a very familiar voice breaking the tense atmosphere, " so father sent you what? His other suck ups couldn't come?!" . Lucifer Muse as he step out from the restaurant.

"Oh look if it isn't the reject himself!" Ramiel stated with a laugh Lucifer's face was emotionless as he continued to walk towards the two men death bowed at his presence as he came face to face with Ramiel.

You aren't even worth my breath," and with unforeseen quickness Lucifer grasp the hilt of Ramiel sword pulling it from his grasp and shattering the steel sword in front of his face Ramiel only glanced at the shattered pieces of his sword as it fell out of Lucifers hands.

As Ramiel glanced back up he could only look between Lucifer and death as he composed himself again, "were is the female brother?". Lucifer laughed at his question, " your telling me father sent you down to protect one human female!" he cackled out, "what's so grate about one bitch!". Ramiel said nothing as Lucifer rolled his eyes, " she's fine I put her to sleep!".

Ramiel said nothing as he kept his face expressionless, "leave the female alone Lucifer this is your only warning brother next time I won't be holding back on either of you!" as he eyed death who just snorted at his words

Lucifer leaned forward coming even closer to Ramiel fade, "you can't stop me not you not Raphael and not even my father that female will be mine!? He smiled devilishly, "now be gone!" as Lucifer propelled Ramiel through a portal he had conjured up.