Let the games begin

Lucifer turned around after he had gotten rid of Ramiel his mind more focused than ever he's going to do everything he can to capture Alyssa soul if his father wants him away from her this bad that he's willing to send my brothers to stop me then let the games begin as he opened the restaurant door, death head back to the underworld am a be their shortly and gather the others I have much to discuss!"
Lucifer stated walking through the door without hearing death response.

Lucifer approach Alyssa sleeping form as she lay slumped over the table like everyone else in the restaurant he couldn't help but run his hands through her hair, "I wonder what's so special about you" he spoke to her sleeping form as he slowly sat back in his chair with a snap of his finger he arouse the room.

"Oh am sorry did I fall asleep?". Alyssa yawned, "I didn't mean too!" she blushed.

Lucifer smiled at her response, "it's ok I guess it is pretty late!".

Alyssa smiled at Luke as she got up, "I guess we should get going am sorry you didn't get to see more of Miami!" she stated.

"Oh it's ok I actually had a grate time I can't wait to see you again,. Lucifer stated as he gave Alyssa a polite smile.

Alyssa blushed as she gazed at luke beautiful smile, "um- sure let's get going we both have work in the morning!" she said amusingly as they headed back to her car.

As Alyssa drove she couldn't help glancing in luke direction, "so ah were do you live exactly?". Lucifer smiled at her, " don't worry you can drop me back to our workplace my buddy will come for me!" he lied.

"Ok that's no problem!" Alyssa stated as she changes course towards work.

As she pulled up into their work parking lot like got out of the vehicle, "thank you I had a wonderful time even though I didn't see much just spending it with you was worth it! See you at work tomorrow?!". Lucifer stated as he got out the car, "it was no problem at all yea! See you tomorrow I guess!" . Alyssa stated as she began to pull off leaving luke behind.

Lucifer mood change the minute Alyssa was out of site as death came from out of the shadows, sir is their anything else that you need me to do?" he stated, "as a matter of fact their is something I need you to do death have the hell hounds guard Alyssa make sure they don't let any of my brothers come within a foot of her!" . Lucifer stated as he disappeared from site.

"As you wish sir!" death whispered just as he let out a whilst the sounds of growls and howels could be heard from within the shadows of the building as wolve like creatures began to slink out from the shadows their raiser sharp claws scraping against the pavement their red eyes glowing within the darkness of the streets as their shadowy tailed slink back and forward.

"Sit!" death shouted as the five hellhounds did as they were told death summoned up a visual of Alyssa as he eyed each hound up and down, "guard her at all cause don't let anyone get in your way human or angelic!" he ordered just as all five hellhounds howled and set off to do as they were commanded.

Lucifer materializes back in his office as his anger resurfaces at the interruption of ramiel during his little sit down with Alyssa if he fucking hadn't interfered he would of had that little human in his grasp very well if that's how they want to play it and that little slut is so important to father am a take her from him one way or the other she will be mine Lucifer thought as he smiled mischievously.

Alyssa couldn't get over how tonight went she couldn't believe luke sat and actually listened to her he seemed to be different from the other guys whom she usually met who just wanted her to stop talking about her faith and jump right into the sex part of the relationship not that luke and her was in any type of relationship I mean he did ask her out officially just as the thought came across her mind Alyssa squealed, "omg he asked me out on an actual date!!". Just as she pulled up into her drive way.

Lucifer was just about to take a glance and see what Alyssa was up too when his office door swung open, "sir your back!" . Rebecca said seductively as she waltzed In wearing a thin lacy see through lingerie, "who the hell gave you permission to enter my office?!". Lucifer scolded as he looked at her furiously.

"I thought-" .rebbeca stammered out, "you thought what- that I would jump up and fuck you?!". Lucifer shouted, "just because I call on you to wet my dick sometimes doesn't make you the queen on hell now get the fuck out of I'll have you sent down to the first circle!". Lucifer shouted just as Rebecca turned around quickly not willing to piss off her king even more.

"Fucking bitch-". Lucifer sight as he slumps back in his chair his mind going back to the one person who seems to make his dick hard now Alyssa as he pictured her beautiful face and those luscious lips wrapped around his cock he shuttered at the very thought as he whip out his dick and began to masturbate at the image he had conjured up he couldnt wait to watch Alyssa fall to his sinful ways as he smiled mischievously at the thought of her at his mercy in his domain oh the plans he could conjure up for her was just filthy.

"Good night my sweet Alyssa the game is about to begin",.  Lucifer stated to himself as he gazed out over his kingdom.