01

Indian Hills, Nevada 2005

The stars scattered in the dark sky, danced around the full moon on top of the bar with the red neon sign "The Devil's Tribe". The sounds of motorcycles revving, music, and loud chatter filled the empty road as a vintage 1967 Chevy Impala pulled in.

With a slight creak coming from opening the car door, a pair of black stiletto ankle boots, paired with skin tight distressed jeans, a black bralette, and leather jacket, stepped out and caught the attention of the lingering patrons outside.

Locking the door, the figure confidently walked herself inside the bar. The noise increased as she walked further in. Inside, the party was in full effect. The tables were filled with many scantly clad women trying to garner the attention of the loud mouth men mixed dressed between denim and leather vests.

Swiftly moving through the crowd, she was able to find a vacant seat at the bar. One of the bartenders available, slightly leaned forward to hear her order but before she can open her mouth, an alluring voice spoke up.

"Two shots of Jack for me and this beautiful one darlin'." they said.

The bartender gave the stranger a nod of acknowledgment with a slight blush approaching her cheeks as she made the drinks.

Slightly annoyed and a little intrigued by the stranger, the girl swiveled her chair to face them.
Immediately she was met with long blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and a panty dropping smirk.

She took the time to let her green eyes appraise the man in front of her, and boy was she not disappointed.

"Thank you." She spoke with a small smirk creeping up her face.

The stranger let his eyes roam the beautiful woman in front of him. She had caught his attention the minute she stepped foot in the door.

From her thighs and perky ass, to her slim waist and full tits that sat perfectly on her chest, to her plump lips, green eyes that complimented her olive skin, and dark brown hair that was done in loose curls.

He licked his lips as he kept his gaze on her. "You're welcome."

The bartender came back with their drinks and the sexy stranger smoothly handed her the money while keeping his stare on the brunette sat down.

The loud hoots from the drunk men grew louder which prompted the stranger to move closer and slightly lean down.

"So where you from," he asked in her ear. "I've never seen you before."