05

Charming, California 2008

Angelise pulled into the quiet neighborhood before stopping in front of a beige one floor house. Parked in front of her was the TM truck Jax drove over to pick up a playpen Opie had offered to them for the baby.

Angelise remembers when she first met Harry "Opie" Winston. Six months into their marriage, Jax had wanted to introduce his best friend to the girl who secretly stole his heart and brought her to Stockton Prison to meet him since Opie was locked up at the time.

Instantly the two hit it off and quickly developed a friendship with one another causing a weight to lift off Jax's shoulders, seeing his two favorite people bond like they've known each other forever.

Getting out of the impala, she headed toward the house.

Suddenly, she heard grunting noises coming from the backyard. Furrowing her eyebrows, she followed the sound and an amused expression graced her face as she watched a shirtless Jax and Opie struggle with the playpen.

"Well if I would've known this was the view I'd be getting, I would've gotten here sooner." she joked causing the boys to turn their attention toward her.

Opie playfully scoffed. "Shut up Angel."

Her jaw widened slightly before turning toward Donna, Opie's wife, and pointed in his direction.

"Did you hear how he spoke to me?" she asked. "D, you better get him."

Donna couldn't keep the smile off her face before she looked to her husband. "Hey, don't speak to Angel that way." she reprimanded.

Jax let out a hearty laugh as Angelise childishly stuck her tongue out toward Opie. The boys pulled out the playpen while knocking down several things.

"How did you get this thing in here?" Opie asked while trying to pull the end of the playpen.

Donna gave him a smirk. "By myself."

Angelise let out a snort making Opie throw an irritated look over his shoulder. Jax slightly tripped over his feet while trying to keep a hold of the pen before placing it on the ground.

"Looks great," he exclaimed. "How much?"

Opie bent down to grab it before walking toward the truck. "Forget it, it's a gift."

Jax and Angelise shared a look with each other as they noticed Donna's deflated expression. Digging into the back of his pocket, Jax pulled out a wad of cash and grabbed three $100 bills before handing it over to Donna.

She immediately shook her head. "No Jax, I don't want it."

"Hey," he gestured his chin toward Angelise. "We're the ones getting the deal."

Donna went to refuse the money again when Angelise narrowed her eyes toward her.

"D, either take the damn cash or I'll shove it in your mouth," she threatened. "Whichever you prefer."