04

Charming, California 2008

Angelise slid on her stiletto boots when she heard a ping noise come from her laptop resting on the coffee table. It had been a week since she posted the message and it seemed someone finally responded.

Exiting her bedroom, she entered the living room and sat on the couch before opening the computer. Clicking on the little notification, it directed her to the message board website and there was a response to her post.

'The comings of our nightmares often tell us our biggest fears.
To either face them or run in the other direction is the mystery we stop to question.
Though whichever one you choose to believe, you're still the one who controls your decisions.'

                    -Liam John H. Flemming.

Understanding the message, she let out a sigh while brushing her fingers through her hair. Suddenly, her pre pay rang and Gemma's name popped up.

Pressing the answer button, she placed the phone against her ear. "Hey Gem."

"Hey baby," she replied. "Can you stop by TM? I have some boxes I need help bringing over to the house."

"Yeah," she said as she stood up from the couch and grabbed her keys from the counter. "I'm on my way now."

Hanging up, she left the house and got into the Impala.

Down at the garage, Jax and Bobby were in the lot on the their bikes, getting ready to leave for Nevada. A black Cutlass pulled into the lot and a soft hand stuck out of the window to grab his attention.

Turning to Bobby, he nodded his head. "Give me a minute."

"Yeah, I'll find you." he responded before revving his bike and riding out of the lot.

Walking over to the car, the door opened to reveal Tara.

"Hey," he greeted. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," she nodded her head. "I was hoping you could help with the Cutlass, it's in pretty sad shape."

Taking a look at the car, he realized it was her dad's and suggested he'd have one of the guys take a look at it.

As he was talking to Tara, Angelise pulled into the lot. Stopping behind the car, an amused expression spread across her face as she saw Tara trying to discreetly press up on Jax.

Parking the car, she got out and walked up to the two, managing to catch the last few words in the conversation.

"If anything comes up with the baby, who should I call?" Tara asked.

"How 'bout me?" Angelise answered, catching their attention. "You know, his mother."

Jax let his eyes roam his wife's figure as she stopped next to them. Wearing a black long sleeve fitted mid shirt with skin tight distressed jeans and her stiletto black boots. She looked good, like she didn't just have a baby and Jax bit his lip to stop himself from having his way with her.