Chapter one:in the woods

Hi my name is Bailey and I am in high school it takes a long time to get there and I always fall asleep one the backseat of my moms car. I only have a mom our parents devorced a long time ago when I was three.But any back to the real story. Bailey is the only one in her family who can see these Creepypastas.

"Bailey dinners ready go get your bother and tell him that dinner is ready ok!" My mom yelled. "Alright mom! Hey Jake dinners ready" I said as I knocked on his bedroom door. "Ok I am coming" said Jake walking outside his bedroom.
"Ok I am glad you guys aren't late like usual" "Your welcome mom." My little brother Jake is 13 years old and he is a good brother he never usually bothers me and I am glad I have a brother like that!
~a few minutes later~
"Thanks for dinner mom" I said as I walked up my wooden stairs. "No problem Bailey" my mom yelled out. "*sigh* I just want to have a fun day I never usually do I guess I can just go outside for a little bit" i put on my light blue jacket and asked to go outside for a little bit and finally my mom said yes but Jake had to come with me! I went back upstairs and told Jake that I wanted to go outside by you have to come "ok I am coming just let me put on my shoes and my jacket" He said. Then I put on my shoes and headed out the door with Jake my mom says "be safe ok" we both yell ok and run outside we go in the deepest part of the woods and Bailey squeezed her eyes and the her eyes where wide opened and stared walking black slowly and said " r-run Jake." Bailey said with horror in her eyes. "Why there's nothing there!" He yelled. "Stop yelling he will spot is if we don't run!" "Who?" then Bailey yelled with horror "Slenderman!!!

" Shut up he doesn't exist " he said as she had already ran off to find her house. Bailey talking to herself "omg I can't believe I ran off without him I so stupid!" But she just kept on running until she reached her house. Opened the door and ran to her room and hugged a pillow tight and cry on it until he come home all sweating and he knock on my door "you gotta stop imagining stupid fictional stuff"

Sorry that it was ssoo long I hoped you enjoyed thinks bye!!!
😊😋☺️😇