Chapter 6: a killer with a bloody smlie

Ok I was totally glad that I finally realized that they where just stupid illusions but slender man is really real and he has all of the Creepypastas with him in his slendermanison like Jeff laughing Jack and the other Creepypastas! Oh well I guess I will just have to avoid the woods and just stay in her but I will play in the backyard with my pet wolf Sadie. Sadie is only supposed to stay outside because if she gets inside she will chew up our couch and so she is a outside wolf pup. "Uh I am so bored I guess I can go outside and and play with Sadie for a while." Bailey said as she was putting on her socks then she put on her tennis shoes and run outside. "Hey little Sadie!" Sadie started to jump on as I ran around the yard trying to trick little Sadie. Then as Sadie got worn out and laid down I kissed her little head and said "I love you more than anything" than I looked at the woods and saw something in the distance it had a pale face with the biggest bloodiest smile and it couldn't blink I went back in my house and and walked up the stairs to my room and went on my laptop and searched up Jeffthekiller and I saw this same dude that I saw a few seconds ago then I searched up what he does to people and it said,"Jeff the killer will crawl up your selling and hold a knife if you wake up he will say, GO TO SLEEP!! He jumps off of the selling and stabs you with his knife in his hand then he will smile and kill your whole family! Then it said a warning! If you live in the woods I would advise you to lock all of you windows and all of your doors and bring in any outside pets no madder if it chews up furniture just lock it in a bathroom or a empty closet right now!!! Ok when I read that I all I did was lock Jakes moms and my windows then I went down stairs to lock another two windows when I was done with that I brought Sadie in and put water a dog food and also a puppy pad in the bathroom and put Sadie in there then I locked all of the doors expected my room door and jakes and moms. I just locked the front and back doors and then I stopped freaking out because I knew I was safe now.
Thank you so much for reading this book and please follow me if I you already haven't!! I love you guys!!❤️