Chapter 5: no eyed freak

When all the freaking out has stopped I decided to bother my brother because that's what I do! "Hey bro-bro what are you doing?!?" I said with grin on my face. "I am studying what does it look like I am doing now go to your room and listen to music or something but just please don't bother me while I am studying!" Said Jake all mad and stuff."ok geez man you don't have to be so rude about it!" Then she just walked to her and listened to music like the soul eater opening 1 then I decided to take a nap for a few minutes. And yet again there was another Creepypasta his was eyeless jack and just like Ticci Toby he went straight in thorough the window and closed it he got his knife and he was going to take my kidneys probably! So I woke up I saw eyeless jack with the knife and I didn't scream like a little baby banshee instead I just kick him out of the window and huh what do you know it was just a freaking illusion so all of this time they have illusions but I know that Slenderman isn't an illusion and that means he has all of the Creepypastas in his slendermanison! I hope not I just hope it's just that one creeepypasta!
Thank you so much for following me and maybe I can have some more followers plemease and thank yous!! I luv you guys!!!