Chapter 7:the guy with a mask

Ok when I was safe I peaked outside to see if Jeff was still outside surprisingly he was finally gone and I let Sadie back outside and unlocked the front and the back door because I knew that I was now safe and I also unlocked the windows and I looked at the time and dinner was in 5 minutes so I decided to sit on the couch and read a book on my iPhone so o went on my wattpad and read all of the new juicy story's that were on the app that I got last week.any way mom came to tell me that dinner was ready and she said we were have pasta with breadsticks. I just ate my pasta because I am not used to breadsticks. When I was done I got out some rocky road ice cream out of my fridge and ask Jake if he wanted some he said sure and I gave him a bowl and gave him a spoon I sat back down to enjoy my delicious ice cream when I was done I went to the bathroom and got rid of the puppy pad and brushed my teeth clean then I went to my bedroom to put on a t-shirt and some pj pants on then I turned off the lights and went to sleep. Then some one opened our front door in a random time and nobody woke up though the guy had black lips and black eyes and his face was pale and he had a knife in his left hand he went to Jakes room and then Jake never noticed but then the man, also known as Masky, really killed Jake really fast I heard some screaming and I knew that it came from Jakes room so she ran into his room and saw him dead on his bed I yelled mom and she ran in then she saw Jake dead on his bed. She seriously balled her eyes out and I did to I was like "oh my GOD!!!!!!!! Who the heak did this to him!" Then I thought and knew who it was it was freaking Masky!!