Chapter 3:now there in video games!

After we were done swimming we went back home I went to the bathroom to take a shower and when I was done I asked Jake if I could play sonic on his DS and he said sure why not! When I turned on the game it said sonic.exe instead of regular sonic the hedgehog and then I just played it any way because you where like why not I mean nothing is wrong with a little bit of sonic when I stared to play it I said "this isn't that bad." In till I saw sonic and the creepy static and when he started to kill everyone for no freaking reason! I gave back the DS to Jake then I looked at the time to see if it was dinner yet.
It was 4:45pm and dinner is 15 minutes and then I decided to take a nap.
~a few minutes later~
"*yawn* ugh huh what the!!!" When she woke up she saw a random bloodly sonic you and I screamed in terror and I thought he would jump up on me and grab a random knife and stab me 4 times but no it just stood there so then Bailey laughed at herself and then it was finally dinner! " Bailey,Jake! Come down here dinner is ready!" There sweet mom yelled. "Ok coming!" Said Bailey. "Alright mom!" Yelled Jake as he walked down stairs with Bailey right in front of him. "We are have chicken a dumplings eat up ok!"
Said there mom. As soon as Bailey was done she went up stairs to her room and she saw that the bloody sonic doll was gone but there was a note and it said " HELLO DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH!!" Written in freaking blood. "What the heak I thought that he couldn't move or even write!"
And thank you for reading this and if you liked it please follow me and comment! I luv you guys!