Chapter 2: on the end of the bed

When I was done crying I decided to listen to the five nights at Freddy's song and then Bailey looked at the clock in her empty room "well time to go to bed!" Bailey said as she got out of bed to put on her pj's and then she brushed her teeth white has ever. When she was done she turned off her light and put on her alarm clock on the right time then she put her phone done to charge and went to sleep.
At 12:00 there was a sound in her tiny closet but she didn't wake up then a thing came out of the closet and it got on the end of the bed and got its claws out ready to scratch Bailey to death but then Bailey woke up and screamed really loud that it woke up my mom and Jake. "Bailey sweetheart are you ok!!" *pant* *pant* I just I- I just saw a skinny guy at the end of my bed and it looked like it was going to kill me!!"
"Oh it was just a bad dream Bailey now go back to sleep we both have school in the morning" said Jake. "Yeah I know I am sorry for waking you up" Bailey said with a huffy breath. "Ok I love you and do a good job on your test tomorrow ok" My mom said kissing me on the forehead. "Ok I will." Then they both went back to there's rooms and fell back to sleep. "I really freaking did!!" I said as I went back to sleep and that thing also known as the rake had already left to make her sleep much easy so Jeff could come but Jeff the killer was to busy with other children so he couldn't come to kill her but the rake did not come back because he had already thought that Jeff has already started to kill her but he was wrong.
Jakes voice
"Wonder if she really has seen little crappie nonsense, well even if she did I would just be a man kick and punch those stupid idiots right in the face!" Said Jake to himself trying to make him fall back to sleep and he fell right to sleep with his face straight on his pillow with no shirt on just pants.

~in the morning~

"Hey Bailey wake up its morning and mom has breakfast ready down stairs." Whispers Jake in Baileys ear. "Agh you scared me Jake don't whisper in my ear next time ok!" Yelled Bailey while she was putting on some clothes for school. "Bailey is coming she is just getting ready for school like I already am." "Ok thanks" said Mom with a sweet voice.
Baileys voice
"I wonder what I saw last night was really a bad dream ugh dang
it I just don't know!!!" She said in her head just as she was walking down the stairs. "There you are sweetheart here's your breakfast" she said as she gave her a plate with toast eggs and also two strips of beacon. She ate up and she walked to the car with Jake by her side. She had her gray and pink backpack on and Jake had his Zelda backpack. We got in the car and waited for mom to come to start the car. A few seconds later she had her football coach outfit on and stared the car and we headed straight to school.
~a few minutes later~
"I hope you two have fun today!" Our mom said has kissed us on the foreheads has we left off for our school Rosemary high school . I ran to my friends and Jake ran to his bros as the walk to class together. Two of Baileys friends where in her class and one of them where in a different classroom. Jake was in a different class away from my classroom. He is lucky to have all of his friends with him in a same class. My teachers name was Mr.Adams and Jakes teacher is a pretty girl named Mrs.Joel.
~an hour later~
Me and my friends had to be in separate classrooms this time also Jake to. This time me and Jake are in the same class together. And whenever we don't usually do anything in class Mrs.Blake's ,our other teacher, class I just draw what monster I have seen and I have seen the rake so I had to draw that skinny freak!
~after school~ BBBRRRIIINNNGGG that was the school bell the sigh that means that school is over and our mom had to pick us up. When we got home I took off my shoes and I went to the bathroom💩. As she was washing her hands she left the bathroom and put on her bathing suit because she told Jake and Bailey that they where going to find a lake and swim but if there where crocodiles or some other crap like that we where going to town to go swimming because it was a beautiful day and why not!

Thank you for reading that I know this is a crappie ending but I don't care I luv you guys!!!