Chapter 8:he won't stop laughing

Baileys Pov
Why did he do this to Jake I thought that he would do it to me I guess that he knew that I would wake up in a second but,anyway "mom I-i want to go back to our real house it brings back to many sad memories. Also can you find another guy to date!" I said as tears fled down my face."uh sure but first we have to plan h-his g-grave! Then we will find a new house." Her mom said as she was grabbing her purse. "But what about Sadie?!?" "We will have to bring Sadie in the car just make sure she doesn't chew up the seats ok," "Ok I will I love you!" Said Bailey with the biggest smile she ever had. Bailey just stared packing all of her stuff she even took Jakes DS just in case but then I went to mom and she said. "We are staying her for one night ok!" "Uh o-ok that seems like a good deal?" "Why do you sound so confused!?!" "Oh no reason!" I said with a suspicious big smile on her face. "Ok love you go to sleep." "Ok I love you to oh can I have some leftover pasta?" "Sure go ahead." "Thanks mom!" I said as I got the pasta out of the frigid and then I put it in the oven. Whenever I got done I herd some strange laughing in the background it sounded like a clown laughing but I just ignored it and went to bed. But the laughing came a closer more and more as it was sleeping. Then I herd it in my bed right near me! "Will you please shut up!! Uh what the that's who that is he the one who kept on laughing are you going to kill me?!?" "Sure say that I guess anyway want some candy?!?"