Chapter 4:Toby

Whenever I was done freaking out about the bloody sonic plushy I just freaked out and calmed myself Down I just wanted to go to bed early than usual so I just went to brush my teeth and then put only footed pj's and turned off the lights to go to sleep. Then the window opened by some strange guy he had goggles and a bandana on his mouth and then he quietly closed the window shut and got his knife out than Bailey woke up not expecting to see Tikki Toby right in front of her with a knife in his hand Bailey screamed just like a banshee and that totally woke up her mom and Jake. "What the heak is it this time!" Yelled Jake. "And would you please quite down when ever you freaking scream!" Said her mother concerned. "I am so sorry I just can't handle all of there stupid stuff that has been going on in my messed up mind! *sigh* it is ok a Jake please don't yell at your own little sister!" "Ok ok I am sorry"said Jake. "*sigh* it is ok Jake and mom don't call me little." Bailey said. "Ok I am sorry just go back to sleep ok sweethearts!" Said there mom all exsotdid. "Ok mom you should go to sleep to.

Thank you for reading this story please follow me and please comment this time please please please!!!!