Chapter 2

After busy working day, Day finished all store works and decided to go to see his wife. Almost two days he didn't see his lover. So he was in hurry and in the he bought food for dinner, and cake for Itt.
When he arrived home, Itt was sleeping.
-Itt, Itt wake up!
Itt opened his eyes slowly, he was still feeling dizzy and some headache despite this he began to feel more comfortable in front of Day.
- Day, when did you come? Why are you so late?
- Oh, sorry my babe. I was busy with store works.
- Oh don't tease me!
- Have you eaten dinner yet?
- I was waiting you. Itt said with smile.
- Then get up, wash your face and go downstairs. I will make adinner table.
Itt got up and washed his face. And hurried to hide medicines which doctor gave to him. He put them in a medium box and hid in the closet. He went downstairs to eat.
- Itt are you feeling better, did you take medicine? Day asked during the eating.
- Hmm, I'm better now, it was just a dizziness, don't worry! Itt said without thinking. Because at that time he was just thinking about doctor's words and his illness. After some time, they finished eating. Day washed the dishes himself and let Itt rest some more. After washing he also went upstairs and saw sleeping Itt. He just lay down , huged his wife and kissed his cheek. Actually Itt wasn't asleep, he didn't want to lie his husband and him to worry. Both of them slept in each other's hands.
Next morning.
Itt woke up without dizziness, he was feeling better. He took a bath and went downstairs to see his lover.
- Day, what are you doing?
- Making breakfast. Day said from the kitchen.
- Do you need my help?
- No need. Just sit and wait, also do you want a cake?
- Yes, of course. He said happily.
After breakfast they went to the store.
It was very busy.
- Oh Itt are you feeling better? asked his dad.
- Yes ,I am fine. Sorry dad I didn't help you two days.
- Don't worry! said Day.
They started working hard. Day was working in the office with his dad. And Itt was helping store staff. After two hours the customer has arrived. He was a handsome man about thirty years. He came straight to Itt.
- Good morning. My name is Ae.
- Welcome. I'm Itt. Do you need my help?
- Yes, I want a new stereo system. Said with a serious face. He was handsome, but awful. Then Itt introduced various stereos. At this time, suddenly one of store subordinates poured oil on Ae.
- I'm sorry mister please. I didn't mean to. He was really scared.
- Are you insane? Can't you see the person in front of you? He shouted loudly. Everybody was confused, Itt too.
- P'Ae please calm down, it's not a big deal. Itt said without thinking.
- It's not a big deal? How it can't be a big deal. It is a deal. I have never seen that kinda store. How subordinates are you? Just fire him now, he is rude and impolite. Ae said loudly and his eyes were fierce .
- What did you say? You don't have rights to fire my subordinate and also you can't say vad words about my store. You're the only one rude and impolite here. Itt said angrily.
- What are you saying? I will kill you. No one can say bad words to me.
Ae grabbed his collar and wanted punch him. At that time, suddenly Day appeared and grabbed his arm tightly.
- Do you wanna kill my wife? Ok try to doit. But before you have to kill me?
- Day what's wrong? came his dad and other subordinates.
- Nothing dad. Itt said.
- Are you a director of thi store? Why all your subordinates are rude to customers. You have to fire them. Ae said loudly. And Itt punched him.
- You son of the bitch. How can you tell this kinda thing. You are rude and leave my store now. Get out! Itt shouted and Day stopped him. Ae left the store soon without any words, because he didn't want more trouble with this handsome couple.
- Itt calm down, he already left. Day said. Itt felt some dizziness and sat floor.
- Itt, why are you so troublemaker. You always are fighting with customers. You aren't child anymore. Be more mature,
You have to be worth to be my son. His dad said angrily. Itt's symptoms were starting appear, but he tried hardly not to show them.
- Dad he started first. It is not my fault. Itt said. He was about crying.
- Day tell something, don't be my dad's side.
- Itt dad is telling the truth, you are grown up already. We all are working here. Please don't make issues. What will we do, if he goes to the police. It's not worth to fight with weaks like him. You just can tell me or dad. Day said with pity himself. Because always when there is problem, he would have to choose one side between his wife and his dad. Itt's dad was always complaining about his stubbornness and childish character. He thought Day is perfect, he wanted son like Day.
- Don't cry here. Just go to your house and think about my words. His dad said fiercely. Itt hold his tears and said:
- If you want me to be like Day, just tell to myself. You don't have to be kind to me, mom isn't here now. He left the store fastly, he went togo home and took medicines. After some time, he began to feel better. He hid medicines inside closet and felt asleep under the influence of drugs.
In the evening!
- Itt wake up! Why are you sleeping too much? Let's eat something. Day said to wake up his wife. Itt woke up but didn't look at him. Because his eyes were red.
- I don't want to eat. You can eat with my father. You are his beloved son.
- Hmm, are you jealous of me or dad? Wake up now, if not I'll punish you during the night. Day said his last words lowly to his ears. Itt got up and went to eat with him. Day missed Itt, so they slept around 2 am, after 3 rounds.
In the morning,
- Itt you have to go store and apologize to dad for your behavior. said Day in a normal tone.
- Ok, I don't have any choice. said Itt think about last day.
They went to store together.
- Dad I am sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to. Itt said without any pity. Because he knew that he wasn't guilty.
- Hmm, son you always apologize after misbehaving, but still not changing. I can forgive you but it doesn't mean anything. You have to realize your own faults, if you don't want to come and work, then don't come. You are still not benefiting. He said in normal tone without any feelings. Itt was confused and disappointed.
- Dad don't be like that. I think he can change himself. He will be worthwhile son. Day said yo dad. He was only one who can conciliation those two. But this time it wasn't easy.
- Ok, dad if you don't want me, I won't come to see you. But I always will be here with Day. You can't separate us! Itt said angrily.
- How can you say this kinda things to me? Go to do your work and don't make issues. I have a lot of works with Day. Dad said it. Because he didn't want to waste his time to talk with his troublemaker son. All of them began their works. Itt repaired cars and Day was working in the office. During the day Itt couldn't work clearly because of drugs. He had to go hospital for checking his condition at least once a month. He didn't tell about his illness to anyone. Also his beloved friends and mom too. He thought about telling Day, but he was hesitating. Because if he had told Day, he couldn't imagine what would have happened. It would have been more issues to everybody and also he thought that if one day he would forget Day's face, how he could live as well as how Day could live. It's even very painful to imagine. Itt was in big trouble this time because he didn't have a person to tell his secrets. He only could take medicines, live and wait until his illness kills him.😔