Chapter 3

Itt left the store earlier than Day. Because as always Day had to work hard for his father. Itt knew that Day loves him so much and wants to be him, but he couldn't help being overwhelmed with emotions. He began to hate his father. But Itt was also stubborn and troublemaker. He went to house and took medicines. It was already three-day since he started taking them. Soon he felt asleep. At that time in the store Day and dad were talking about him.
- Dad, I know you only want him to be more mature and responsible, but you don't have to be so harsh on him. Day said without anger.
- Day, I used to be good dad, but there wasn't any result. He don't take my words seriously, he isn't like you: smart, punctual and responsible. Dad said with
dissatisfaction.
- Dad, nobody is perfect, I am also not perfect. Itt is very sensible, everything can make him sad and cry. I don't like his tears, I will do everything for him. So, please just let him be himself. Don't force him. Day said calmly. He didn't like that kinda fights between Dad and son because of him.
- It's good that you're there, if not what would I do? I think Itt will be more troublemaker than before. You're the only one who can control him.
After work Day went to house. When he arrived home, he saw Itt was sleeping. He thought why he is sleeping more these days. He was confused.
- Itt wake up, my honey! Day tried to be calm.
- Hmm, I'm awake. Itt said sleepy.
- Get up and wash your face. Today we have guests, Nick, Neil, And others are coming, so I'll prepare food.
- Ok. Itt said without emotion.
- Are you alright, Itt? Are you mad at me? You're not like yourself.
- No, I am not mad at you, just a little upset.
- So let me make happy you. Day kissed his cheek and forehead. Then he kissed his little lips without permission.
- Ouch Day it's enough, I am happy now. Itt smiled and his face blushed.
- Ok, I am going to the kitchen. If I stay more, you won't be able to get up. 😊
Day teased him. He went downstairs to make a dinner. Itt took a bath and medicines. Then he put on his clothes and went downstairs to help his husband. Their friends came, guests were : Neil, Nick, Gear, Night, Four and Gus.
- How are you guys? Itt asked them.
- We are fine, but what about you? You're looking good. Gear confused his friends condition.
- Yes, did you cry Itt? Your eyes are so red and your face is also pale. Four said with pity.
- Did you have fight with P'Day? Night asked fastly.
- No, I'm fine, I just have a headache. Don't worry, I didn't cry it's because of much sleep. Itt said sadly.
- I'm feeling your sadness, Itt. What's wrong? Just tell us then we can help you. Nick said anxiety.
- No one can help me. Itt thought in his mind.
- I'm fine, just tired. Itt said with a smile like normal person, but in his heart he wanted to tell everything to everybody and cry loudly.
- Come on! Dinner is ready. Day told loudly. They ate foods, talked, laughed and enjoyed the night.
- Itt after 2 days in my friends beach will be festival. We are going there. So do you want to go with us? Gear asked him.
- Really, I want to go. Itt said, looking at Day.
- Itt we have a lot of works on store. Day said calmly.
- Why? We're human, we can be exhausted and rest. I will go with them. Itt said angrily.
- Why are you so stubborn? Ok do whatever you want. Can you go without me? Day asked sarcastically.
- Day are you serious, you let him go alone? Neil asked his friend.
- He is just telling it, not seriously. He will go with me. Itt said fiercely.
- How do you know? Nick asked curiosily.
- If he doesn't go with me, I will be so sad and mad at him.
- Ok. You have to ask dad yourself. Day said teasingly.
- Oh Day you are his beloved son. He never tells 'NO' to your words. Itt said sarcastically and angrily.
- Then I can guess why Itt is angry. His friends laughed and teased him.
- Are you jealous of your dad or your husband, Itt? Four daid teasingly.
- Of course, he is jealous of Day. Gear teased. Night hit him.
- Don't tease P'Itt.
- I'm not jealous of anyone. I just had a fight with dad. So he won't let us go, if I ask. But if Day asks, he will.
- Ok, We will see it later. Now we have to sleep. Tomorrow I will ask dad and I will tell you Gear. Day said calmly.
- Ok then we are going to home. Everybody went to his own house. Day and Itt also slept.
Next morning!
- Dad Itt is going to festival witth friends. Can we go? Day asked during the breakfast. Three of them ( Day, Itt and dad) were having breakfast together.
- Day now you know we have a lot of works, we have three stores. I know you're exhausted, after finished works, you can go wherever you want. I also want to go to your mother. Dad said calmly.
- Dad I'm bored so I want to hang out with my friends and Day too. Itt said without thinking.
- Hmm, always you are bored, you can't leave your works and responsibilities. You are not kid anymore,Itt. Dad said angrily.
- So don't you want to let us go? We aren't your staff, you can't command us what to do. Itt shouted loudly and angrily.
- Itt calm down he is your dad, not your friend. You can't speak with him harshly. You have to respect him. Day also shouted. Itt was in emotional pain. He also didn't know why he is being so emotional and stubborn these days.
- Itt shut up your mouth! I don't want to hear your complaints in the morning. Dad shouted Itt.
- You are always like this, you don't want to hear me, see me and talk to me. Ok, I'll die and then you won't have to do all of those. Itt shouted so loudly. A moment later his dad slapped him in the face. Itt felt to the floor dizzy, he was feeling pain in his heart and also his head. He seemed to be out of breath. Day and dad also were shocked. Dad didn't what he did a moment ago. Day couldn't think about anything. Then Itt got up and ran out of the house crying. He took a taxi and went to his house fastly. When he arrived home, he took his medicines.
At this time, in the store Day and dad were talking.
- Dad why are you being so mean to him, why did you slap him? Day said fiercely.
- Day daay! I didn't mean to slap him. I was just angry and his last words made me more angrier. Dad said pity. He regretted hitting his son.
- It doesn't matter. I will go to see him. Day left the store. He thought that his wife has changed. He was being so emotional these days.
In the house.
Itt was crying and telling these words to himself: 'I have to be happy, I have to live happily. I mustn't think about bad things, I have to be happy...' without stopping. Day came to home and saw his wife was crying. He hugged him tightly and kissed his temple.
- Babe, calm down, don't cry. I can't stand it. We will go to the festival together, ok.
- Really, Day are you serious? Can you go with me? I just wanna be with you everyday and everywhere. Itt stopped crying and Day wiped his tears.
- Hmm, I will go with you so call Gear and tell. Itt called Gear and told. After that he began to pack up his and Day's belongings. Day went back to the store.