Chapter 12

This chapter has trigger warning ⚠️
So be careful while reading.
I don't want problematic chapters but their relationship is so toxic 😔.

The weather was so bad, it was getting darker, there were no stars in the sky instead it was black. Also it was raining heavily and there were strong thunder and lightning 🌩. The scenery was like horror movies dark, loudly and mysteriously...

In the house.

Itt was watching horror movie with his friends Gear, Night, Neil and Nick. They already knew that Itt is afraid of horror movies but he was sad at that time. So no one stopped him. And Day was in his office with Itt's dad , he was preparing for trip.

The movie began to be scarier and the room was also dark.

Always Itt would watch horrors with his husband with grabbing his hand tightly or hugging. But at that time his lover wasn't here, he was lonely. Others were with their couples. Itt had some envy 😋

- Itt are you fine? Gear asked suddenly.
- Yeah. I'm ok. Itt said in low tone. His voice could show that he was scared.
- Please tell if there is something otherwise hia will be mad at us=( kill us 😁). Neil said worrying. Day told him to keep an eye on his wife.
- Oh I'm just little scared, it's natural I think. He said in more louder tone.

Night grabbed his hand and said
- Your hands are shaking P'Itt. Please take a nap my brother will come soon. I know you're exhausted and worried about him. But you has just recovered, you might be sick again.
- Don't worry Night, I want to watch movie with you guys=(wait till Day comes). He said happily, he didn't want them to be worried.
- I have to go to bathroom. Neil said and went.

He called Day to inform about his wife.

- Day are you coming back?
- Yeah I'm on my way, I will be there soon. He replied while driving. He had finished his works and was coming home to see his lover.
- Oh it's fine because no one can control your wife but you. He is being stubborn again. Neil complained because he knew his character very well.
- Just tell him about me to come. Day said seriously, at that time he was tired and didn't want any problems.

He backed to the living room and continued to watching movie.

In the movie there were raped scenes too. It started showing. There was a bad boy who was hitting one girl and taking off her clothes forcefully. The girl was shouting and fighting back to him, but he was stronger. This scene reminded Itt of something. His hand were shaking themselves, his whole body was unconscious. He had strong headache and dizziness.
He began to have panic attacks
Itt wanted to cry and shout suddenly because some kind of actions were in his mind( the dark night with Ae). But he couldn't remember clearly what was that scenes. They were so scary to remember.

He didn't want to hear vociferation coming from movie and so he covered his ears with his hands. It seemed silly to his friends.

- Itt what's wrong? Nick asked grabbing his shoulder worryingly.
And then also others noticed something was wrong with him. Gear and Night tried to calm him but couldn't.

Neil called Day and said to come sooner.
Nick gave him water, told about he is safe but he couldn't hear them. He was almost unconscious because of panic attacks.

In his mind.

Someone was trying to rape him.

Tall, strong man came near him and touched his body fiercely. Itt couldn't fight against him because he was weak and his body was some kind of powerless also his hands was handcuffed by him. He tried hard to escape but there was no one who can help him. It was getting darker and worse. Someone(Ae) torn his clothes, hit him with belt. Itt shouted in pain...