Chapter 4

They reached the beach: Day,Itt, Gear,Night,Neil,Nick, Four and Gus. Then they settled in a hotel. There were 4 rooms for 4 couples. After settling down, they went to eat lunch.

- Ohh, Itt you look happy! Four said teasingly.
- Yeah I'm happy! Because It's been a long time since I went on a trip with Day. Itt said happily.
- You live and work together, isn't it enough for you? Asked Gear.
- Yes it's true, but it doesn't mean we are always together. He works in the office, I work on the garage, in the house we are always being tired. Our daily routine is so boring. Itt complained.
- Itt don't be so dramatic! What do you want to eat? asked Day.
- Of course, Cake.
- Itt, I mean food, not desert.
- Ok I will choose myself and take my food.

All of them went to their own foods. The restaurant hadn't waiters. When they are taking foods, someone called Itt.
- Is it really you,Itt? Hewas big, tall and handsome boy. He was Ae, who had a fight with Itt. He was thinking about Itt since that day. He thought Itt is cute and also angry( belligerent) at the same time.
Itt looked the person who called him. Suddenly he was shocked and shuddered. He recognized who is he.
- What? He asked fastly.
- What a coincidence! I have been thinking about you since that day. I didn't expect to see you here, did you come with your friends? Ae asked with a smile.
- He came with his husband. Day appeared suddenly from somewhere.
- Ohh, do you have husband? I thought you are single, if you need partner in the festival, I can be. He said teasingly. He was already into Itt.
- No need, I only have one partner and he's enough for me.
- Go to your table, don't mess with my wife! I don't want to kill anyone. Day said fiercely. He was so possessive of Itt.
- Ohh, I'm so scared. Ae said teasingly.
- Day calm down, I don't want problems anymore. And you P'Ae go to your seat, I don't want to talk to you. Itt said fiercely.
- Ok, but I will be back again. He went to his own table and said:
- Find informations about these two actually about Day. He is so similar to me. I can guess he isn't a simple man.
- Ok, Mr! said his one subordinate. Ae was handsome rich man and also he had a dependence of mafia. He knew Mr.Kamol. Because his father was also mafia.

- Who is he? Nick asked curiosily.
- He was customer, but we had a fight. Itt said calmly.
- You had a lot of fights, but I think he's hitting on you. Gear teased him.
- Why everyone loves messing with me? Itt said himself.
- Since you have a husband, a lot of men have been hitting on you! Gear teased him again. Suddenly Night hit him.
- Don't tease P'Itt! P'Day will be mad at you.
- Ok, I just wanted to tell he is cute since he began to be Day's wife. Gear said his lover.
- One day, I will be in prison because of your cuteness. Day said himself in a low voice.
- Day did you say anything? Itt asked.
- Nothing, but Itt be careful, I don't want to kill anyone. Day answered.
- Calm down Day we are on a trip, let's enjoy it. We will be back to our boring life in several days, so don't think about anything, only think about me. Itt said without thinking, then he blushed. Everybody laughed at his condition.
- Ohh, P'Itt don't worry, my brother doesn't love anybody but you. Night said smiling.

They finished eating lunch and went to beach to swim. They were blissfully happy 😊
Tomorrow was festival day. There were many people who came to festival. So they went to the shop to buy clothes for festival.
- Day does it suit me? Itt asked his lover. He was wearing white clothes: white and beautiful shirt and very short shorts. Clothes were so good on Itt. He was brighting. Day looked his lover.
- Itt I told you don't choose this kind of clothes. Day said angrily and jealously. Because many customers in the store were looking at him.
- Why? What's wrong with these clothes?
Itt asked his lover.
- They are too short and flaring! Take them off now! I will choose for you. I think it's good for you. Day showed another clothes: blue t shirt and black pants.
- Day you want Itt to wear this clothes, oh come they're so beautiful. Four teased his friend. And also everybody began to tease him and laughed at him.
- Oh Day! Do you want ugly boyfriend! If I wear these clothes, I'll be ugly and people think pity handsome guy has ugly boyfriend. Itt said angrily.
- I don't mind about other people. You only can be cute in our room. If others look at you, I will be jealous. Day also teased his lover.

Itt bought clothes which he chose himself secretly. And didn't tell Day, because he wanted to be the only one (cute) person which Day can look in festival. He didn't want his husband to look other people.

After finished buying, they went to the pub for some drinks. They were drinking alcohol and dancing. Itt was dancing with other friends, Day and Neil were sitting and watching their wifes.

- Day do you know that guy in the restaurant? Neil asked curiosily.
- I think so. His father is businessman (mafia).
- What do you think he won't be a problem?
- I hope that otherwise I will have to be brutal like before. Day said fiercely.

When they were dancing, people came to dance with Itt and Nick. They didn't come to Night and Gus, because they were dancing with big guys( their husbands☺️).

After some time, someone grabbed Itt's waist.
- Are you not with your husband? He was Ae. This pub was his, honestly his dad's.
- Are you following me? How did you come? Itt asked fastly, he was scared because he didn't expect to see him there.
- No, it's my pub, this beach is small, so there is only my pub. He didn't let go his waist yet.
- Let go of me! Itt shouted him.
- I just want to dance with you, why are you so rude? He smiled in satisfaction.
- Itt what's wrong? Nick asked.
- Let go of my friend or I will kick you. Nick shouted to Ae. Hearing his voice, other friends came and also Day amd Itt came. Ae suddenly let go Itt's waist and instead of it he grabbed Itt's wrist.
- Why all of your friends are possessive of you? He teased him.
Then Day also grabbed Itt's wrist and pushed Ae to the floor.
- Are you going to die? If not, don't dare to touch my boy! He said angrily.
- Oh possessive husband is also here! I think you aren't here. If I had a this kinda boy, I would never let him be alone. Otherwise he might be raped. He laughed loudly. Suddenly Day grabbed his collar and said:
- Don't come near to my wife or you really will be dead.
- Day calm down. Neil stopped him.

After some talking, everybody went to his own room.

- Day I will take a bath.
Itt took a bath, this time Day was smoking. He thought about his past actions and about store. Then Itt finished taking shower.
- Day you can go.
- Don't you want to join me?
- I just took shower, don't seduce me. I'm tired.
Day went to the bathroom.

Taking advantage of his absence, Itt took his medicines secretly and hid them inside his backpack again. He was feeling so tired because he had fights from first day of trip.

Day finished showering. When he was back to bedroom, Itt was sitting in bed shirtless.
- Are you trying to seduce me! Day came near Itt and caressed his white body. Itt felt something in his abdomen.
- Ohh Day! Don't do it tonight, I have to go festival tomorrow. But he agreed.
- I will do it only twice (Only two rounds are enough for me!) Day whispered Itt's ears.
- Ok I will let you but only for coming with me here, not I want. Itt blushed.

Day was naked, so took off Itt's pants. They began to kiss passionately. Day kissed his abdomen and neck. Soon marks appeared Itt's neck and also hands.
- Oh don't bite, Day. They will tease me! Itt said because he was worried about teeth marks.

After some kisses, Day opened his bag and took condoms and lubricant gel.
- Did you bring these there? Itt confused.
- Of course, I brought many, the rest is in my bag, do you want to see(try)? Day teased hornly.
- You horny bastard. Itt said with red face. He was embarrassed.

After two rounds they felt asleep together ❤️