Chapter 11

In the morning.
Sun wasn't shining so bright, it was cloudy and windy. It was going to rain, so a pleasant wind was blowing. The scenery in balcony was so stunning and with this weather it was more relaxing. Day woke up to the cool air that came in through the door and got up. He noticed that cool air was bothering his sleeping wife, so got up and covered him with blanket. Then he went out to the balcony to smoke.

After some time Day came down the stairs to make breakfast for his lover.
He made Itt's favorite porridge and put a cake on a plate. He finished making breakfast and went upstairs to the bedroom. At that time his lover was sleeping cutesy.

Day sat on bed, kissed Itt's forehead and whispered Itt's ears: - My wifey 😍 wake up!

- My wifey 😍 wake up!

Day's voice bothered his sleeping and he slowly opened his eyes.
- It's so early Day, why are you waking me up?  I want to sleep more. Itt said with sleepy voice 😩
- Oh it's already 7 am, I have to go to the store today. I have a lot of works to do. Come on wake up, look I have made breakfast for you.
Itt opened his eyes widely after hearing about food, he looked up breakfast.

- Ok, I'm awake now. Ohh my favorite cake. I love you Day, you are the kindest person in this world.
He complimented his husband and kissed his cheeks. Because he loved kind Day.

- Let's have breakfast and I will go to the store. But you can't be alone at home,  so call your friends to keep you company, ok? Otherwise I won't let you be alone at home.
Day said fiercely. He didn't want to leave him alone.

- Day! I'm not a child, I am grown up already and I can take care of myself. I don't want to be burden to my friends.
Itt complained, because Day wouldn't let him be alone at that time. He began to feel like a child himself.
- Itt don't be stubborn.
Day said and looked at him fiercely.  Itt understood what he wanted to tell from his looking, so didn't say anything against him.
- Oh ok, I will call Gear and Nick.
Itt agreed.

They had breakfast together then Day went to the store. Itt called his friends Gear and Nick. Until they came, Itt got up, had a shower and took his medicines.

At 9 o'clock they came with their lovers Neil and Night.
At that time Itt was watering flowers Day bought for him.

- Itt how are you? Gear asked first.
- I'm fine, but Day doesn't let me be alone. So I called you guys! Itt complained.
- Oh no it's ok. You are my friend and also Day is right, you can burn this house. Nick teased him.  But they knew why Day didn't let him, and also Day had called them before him in the early morning.

- Itt do you want to go somewhere? Neil asked curiosily.
- Yes I want to go to mall. But I think Day won't let.
- You have to call first and say you are bored. Gear said calmly.
- We can go without telling him.  He won't know. Nick said and suddenly Neil hit him.
-  You think he won't know, he has people everywhere and also has GPS on Itt. If he knows, we'll be in a big trouble! Am I right Itt?
- Oh yes. I would rather call him and ask permission.