Chapter 10

Day was at home when Itt arrived home with Ball. Itt didn't expect to meet him there. Day ran out hurriedly as soon as he heard car voice. When he saw his lover, he felt so angry.

- Itt what is it? He shouted loudly and angrily. Itt was scared when he saw his angry husband. He realized that he was caught.
- Day why are you at home at this time? He asked fastly. Itt began to feel worse again. Ball was also confused, he didn't know what to tell to Day. Because Itt told him not to tell about their meeting in hospital.
- Why can't I come to my home? I have to give this question, why aren't you at home, and also where are you coming? Day asked again curiosily ( actually jealously)
- Day we just went to eat lunch and now I drove back to house. Ball said normally. After his words Day became more angry and jealous.
- I didn't ask you, I asked Itt. He shouted so loudly. Then he grabbed Itt's wrist tightly and said again.
- Why aren't you saying anything?
- Day it hurts please let me go. Itt said in pain. Then Ball came and grabbed Itt's wrist too.
- Let him go. What is the matter 😕
Day tried to beat him but Itt stopped him.
- Day please let's go into the house, I will explain everything.
- There's nothing to explain Itt, I'm not blind. Day let go his wife and looked at Ball fiercely.
- Ball, thank you for today and please go your home. Itt looked Ball secretly and gestured. Then Ball nodded, but suddenly Day stopped him.
- Where are you going? You think it's so easy?
- Day please talk in the house. Itt begged again. Day looked his lover with angry eyes and said
- It's already clear, you just went to eat with your "friend" and came back to home. Day said sarcastically.
- Day don't speak like that you know I don't like it.
- Why are you the only one who can do whatever he wants? Do you know how much I was worried, I would call you so many times, I left store and came to see you, but now look what I'm seeing! Are you stupid Itt? Day shouted loudly.
- Yeah I'm stupid. You are the only one who has mind. Are you angry because you left your favorite store?! Ok you can go back! Itt also shouted angrily and went into the house fastly.

Day was confused. He couldn't understand why his wife is angry.

But this was Itt's trick. He knew Day must be angry, so he chose to be angry first and didn't let his lover to be mad at him.

Ball also went to his house, he was a deal with Itt, so he didn't tell anything to Day.

Day followed his wife into the house and saw Itt was crying and sitting on the sofa.( It wasn't real tears, just a eyedropper 😅)
Day also sat on the sofa and hugged his crying babe.
- Itt don't cry! Why are you crying?
Day tried to calm his lover.
- You can't shout me in front of others, I know I did mistake but you also have to understand me, I'm sorry not to tell you about lunch with my friend. Itt said sarcastically to act like sad one.
Day began to feel bad no angry. His anger has gone because of his wifes tears.
- Itt look at me! Ok sorry me you know I can't stand to see you crying 😢.
Day didn't want to fight with him again so wiped his tears and kissed his forehead and said again
- I love you so much 💗
Itt realized that his plan had worked and looked up at his lover.
- Day aren't you mad at me now?
- Hmm

Day's phone rang, it was his dad.
- Dad yes I'm at home. I found him.
- Where has he gone? His dad asked worryingly.
- He was his friend Ball and forgot his phone in bedroom.
- Ohh, he caused troubles again. Ok Day you can stay home with him, no need to come back.
- Ok dad, I will finish my work tomorrow.
He hung up phone and looked at his lover again.
- Itt now you know what you did?
- Yeah Day come on I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you from work, Ball called me first so I asked him to eating with me. Itt said with cute eyes.
- Oh I was so worried about you. You didn't answer my calls and I came home fastly, then I saw you weren't at home. I almost was out of my mind.( Day still had problems with Ae, so he was overthinking and very angry).
Itt looked with cute face and said
- I promise you that I won't it again. Deal?
- Oh ok deal! How can I say no to this cute face. Yo know how to calm me, you little evil! Day kissed his cheeks and caressed his hair.
- But you also know you have punishment yes? Day asked seductively.
- Yes I know. Itt answered quietly and hugged his husband. Day carried him out to the bedroom and put him to the bed. Itt began to take off his clothes quietly in seductive way.
- You're slow, I will help you.
Day said and took off Itt's pants and t shirt quickly. And also took off his own clothes.

Day began to kiss him passionately, his lips, his face and his neck. Day was playing with Itt's little tongue, he always liked teasing his lover during the sex.

Day kissed his wife's body and made a lot of love marks whole his body.
- Ohh Day don't bite me, it hurts. Itt moaned.
But Day didn't listen and continued to tease his lover. He only kissed him but didn't do anything.
Then he began to kiss Itt's lower body, his abdomen and his back. Suddenly Itt moaned again.
- Ohhhh Day are you teasing me just do it please, I can't take it anymore.
Day smiled and said his ears.
- It's your punishment, just be patient.
- Day just say what do you want I will do it for you.
- Beg me. Day said fiercely and grabbed Itt's waist.
Itt didn't have any choice so he began to attack his lover. He also kissed his lover and seduce him.
- Ok, ok I will do it for you. Day agreed and took off his boxers and also Itt's.
Then he took lubricant gel and condoms.

They made love only two times and felt asleep.

In the evening.

Itt opened his eyes and didn't find Day, so he went to the balcony. Day was sitting on the sofa and smoking.
- Are you awake? He asked as soon as he saw Itt and put hi cigarette.
- Are you smoking again? Are you taking advantage of my sleeping time? Itt asked a bit angrily.
- No I only smoked one today. He lied because he had already smoked five when he was waiting for him.
- I know you already have five today, don't try to lie me.
- What do you want to eat? Day changed subject.
- I want to go out, maybe Nam's café. Can we go?
- Hmm, we can go but I can cook for you. Day said calmly he didn't want to Itt's being around with a lot of people.
- I want to see Nam and my cakes.

Day didn't stop him, he agreed to go with him. Then they had shower and changad their clothes, went to cafe.

- Hello Nam! Itt greeted her.
- Oh hello Itt, P'Day. I didn't see you long time. I missed you.Are you fine? Nam asked curiosily.
- Yeah I'm fine I also miss you and your cakes.

Nam brought their meals and they ate them.
- Day I want to help Nam, after this I will take my cake and we will back to our house, ok? Itt wanted to help his friend.
- Ok. But don't make issues.
Day agreed and Itt began to work as a waiter. Day's eyes were on Itt, he was just sitting and looking his wife.

Itt was happy with being at this café. He really loved her cakes.

When he was working, some girls came in and sat next to Day. They were looking and gossiping about Day. But Day didn't pay attention to them.

Itt noticed that but couldn't do anything.
He just went to their table and asked.
- What do you want to eat?
They were gossiping about handsome man and just ordered cake and juice.

Itt was jealous but he calmed down and brought their order soon.

He suddenly heard one of girls voice
- What do you think he has a girlfriend?
- I don't know but I want to try.
Itt lost his temper and said.
- Ladies I know him, so I don't recommend you to try. He is our regular costumer and he has so scary wife. If his wife hears you, you will be in a big trouble.
Girls were confused and a bit scared so they stopped talking about Day and began to eat their cakes.

Day heard his sentences about himself and smiled.

Itt finished his work at cafe and came to his husband.
- I have finished, let's go home.
- Ohh, I'm sorry but I have a scary wife so I can't talk to you. If he knows, we will be in trouble. Day teased his lover and smiled.
- Ohh Day don't tease me or I will be really angry. They were talking about you, what I had to do? Itt said angrily.
- Ok my scary wife let's go home. He teased again.
- I said you not to tease me. If you tell it again, I will show you my real scary face ok! Itt threatened him.
- I'm sorry mister please. Day begged teasingly.

After finishing work Itt took his cake and they came back to home.

In the bedroom.

- Itt I'm hungry. Day said suddenly after taking shower.
- Oh we just ate. Itt was sitting on the bed, he had shower too.
- No I don't want to eat food, I want to eat something sweet.
Itt realized what he was talking about.
- No Day I'm tired and also we have done it in the afternoon. Itt hid his face with blanket.
But Day was really hungry...