Chapter 6

Day already knew who sent Itt's photos.
So he was in a hurry to go to see him sooner, he kept calling his friends and also Itt. But no one answered. Because everybody was enjoying dancing and drinking in the night club. Day was worrying about him, he knew well people like Ae.

In the bar.
- Itt don't drink too much! Gear said him, because Itt was drinking alcohol so much. He was feeling lonely, all of his friends were together with their lovers but his husband wasn't here with him. It's so bad feeling.
- It's up to me! Today I'm free so I can do whatever I want! Itt said angrily. He was drunk.
- Itt you're talking nonsense. Nick said anxiously. All of them were worrying about him but couldn't help and do nothing. Itt was being more stubborn than always. So no one could control and stop him.

Itt was dancing in the middle of club without any attention to others, then he felt dizzy.
- Itt are you fine? Four caught him from falling. Rest of them looked at him.
- Itt let's sit here, stop dancing. Everybody is looking at you. Nick said to stop him.
- No I said no! Itt shouted loudly.
- Ohh, it's enough, what's wrong with you? Why are you misbehaving? Gear also shouted. Itt wanted to cry but didn't.
- Don't pay attention to me! Do your own business! Itt shouted angrily.
- P'Itt come please don't be stubborn, P'Day will be mad, don't fight with your friends. Night said sadly. Because Itt's misbehaving was killing everyone's mood.
- Don't tell me his name, I'm not afraid! Now I'm going to the bathroom then I will back to my room. Itt said sleepy.
- I will go with you. Nick said. He didn't want his friend to be alone.
- No I can go myself. Itt went to the bathroom...

In special room of bar.
- Is he drunk? Ae asked his secretary.
- Yes sir, he is alone and drunk.
Ae wanted him to be drunk so he gave them free drinks.
- Bring him to me, but don't hit him.
- Ok sir. His secretary went to the bathroom.
- I will make him happy tonight! Ae said himself and laughed loudly. He was drinking wine🍷 and smoking. His room was huge and comfortable to sleep. Its walls were thick so no one could hear anything. There were also big bed and sofa...

In the car.
Day was driving so fast and thinking only about Itt. He called again his friends but no one answered.
- I will kill you if you do something to my wife! He shouted angrily and hit his car signal.

In the bar.
- Nick we have to take Itt back to hotel. If not, I think there will be a big problem. Gear said calmly but he was feeling sympathy for him.
- Yes I agree but you know he is stubborn. Nick answered. Everybody was feeling sympathy for him but they didn't know how to handle this situation.

In the bathroom.
Itt was dizzy and sitting on the bathroom's floor.
- Mr are you fine? How can I help you? Someone asked him.
- I'm going to see Day? Can you help me with that? Itt said sadly.
- No but I can take you to your room.
- No I don't need strangers, I don't believe them. Itt said without thinking because he couldn't think clearly when he was drunk.
Suddenly another two men entered the bathroom, they were big and strong also scary. They grabbed Itt by the hand and made him stand up. Then they forced him out of the bathroom.
- Take your hands off me! Let me go! Itt shouted loudly. He tried so hard to run away from them but he was weak.
After some time he opened his eyes in a big and luxurious room. It was Ae's special bedroom in the night club. It was private area so no one could enter there.

Itt was lying down in his huge bed. The bedroom was decorated with candles and roses' petals. This scene was so romantic and sexy. And also our little boy was like angels in his white clothes 💙 😍
- I have been waiting you for long time, Itt. Why didn't you come earlier? Ae said with violently smiling. He grabbed Itt's both wrists tightly and got on top of him. Itt didn't have any chance to run away him. Because there were a lot of Ae's people and door was also locked.
- What do you want from me? Why are doing it? Itt said calmly because he didn't know what Ae wants yet.
Suddenly Ae began to kiss him passionately. Itt was scared.
- Stop it! Let me go! Please don't do it to me! He shouted so loudly. Ae began to kiss him more hardly.
- Help me please! Day help me! Itt shouted in fear 😨 But no one heard him...

In the bar.
Day arrived in the bar and came into it. He found his friends fastly.
- Where's Itt? Day asked hurriedly.
- He has gone to the bathroom. What's wrong Day? Gear also answered hurriedly. They were shocked because they didn't expect to see Day in that time and also his condition worried everyone.
- Who's with him? He asked again.
- Umm no one! Suddenly Day ran to bathroom, everybody followed him. But they didn't find Itt from the bathroom.
- Find him now! Day shouted angrily. He got almost heart attack.
- Day explain us please! We don't know what's going on here?
- Yes P'Day why are you here so late? They couldn't understand what was going on there.
- Ae sent me Itt's photo, I think he isn't safe. Day shouted loudly.
- Shit! We have to find him now on. Gear said loudly because he knew Ae wasn't good person.
They began to search him. They went in and out all rooms in the bar but couldn't find him.
- I think he is in VIP zone.
- Let's go then! They went to the VIP zone but there were a lot of people who were protecting it.
- Day I will take guardians you go to find him! Neil shouted and began to fight with them. Gear and Four also helped him.
Suddenly Day heard his name and someone's moans. It was Itt's voice...

In the room.
- P'Ae please let me go! Itt was begging him to let him go. But Ae didn't pay attention to his moans and continued his lust. He had sex a lot of people before but he didn't rape anyone...

- Itt come on my babe! If you don't shout, I promise not to be so harsh on you!
He was kissing him and made marks his shoulder and his neck.
Itt was crying and begging him. His illness was also bothering him. He couldn't do anything to against him because of his dizziness and headache. He had every kind of bad feelings in his head, he even couldn't move his body against him. Ae was stronger and bigger than him.
- Without clothes you will be more cute!
Ae laughed hideously. He took off his own shirt fastly and tried to take off Itt's.
- Please don't do it, I'm begging you please 🙏 Itt cried so much
- Day help me! Day Day Itt was shouting,
suddenly Ae slapped him hard.
- Don't say his name! He can't help you!
Door was opened, and Day appeared! The last thing Itt saw was his lover's angry eyes😭...

Day broke down the door and saw his lover's naked body. He kicked Ae to the floor.
- How did you dare to touch my wife!? Day shouted so loudly and angrily. He scolded and hit Ae until he was bleeding.
At this time others were looking after Itt.
- Itt, Itt wake up! Nick hit his face. But he didn't wake up. Because he was already unconscious. Neil, Gear and Four were fighting with guardians, Day was hitting Ae angrily, he was like a mad at that time. Nick, Night and Gus were trying to wake up Itt.
- Day stop it! Neil stopped his friend. Ae ran away fastly, his guardians were in pain so couldn't help him. Day went to his lover and hugged him tightly.
- Itt, Itt wake up please, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone, please wake up Itt.. Day was crying and begging his lover. It was so painful to see others. Everybody was crying...
Neil took them to the hospital and then everybody backed to their own homes.