Chapter 8

After making up with Day, Itt calmed down. He was still feeling sad, but in front of his lover he acted like he was fine. His friends have gone their homes, his father too. They were alone in the big house. Itt ate his food, and also ate cake Day bought for him. Then he took medicines.

- Day I want to sleep on your lap. Itt said Day staring with cute eyes.
- Ok, come. Day agreed and hugged his lover from behind.

They were looking at each other, holding hands. Itt's head was on Day's lap, Day bent down and kissed him from his lips passionately with open eyes. They kissed almost one minutes, then Day stopped himself, because he knew well if he didn't stop, he couldn't have stopped his lust 😉

- Day I have question for you?
- What you want to ask, just ask. Day said dryly to hide his dirty thoughts.
- What will you do if I die? Itt said calmly because he didn't want Day to notice why he was asking that kind of question.
- I will also die. Day didn't take his questions seriously.
- Day I'm being serious there. I just want to know how your life will be without me. Who will live with you and who will make you angry. Itt said in normal tone but his heart was beating so fast while thinking about death.
- Itt why are you suddenly talking about death. Usually you hate talking about death and illness, you always block me when I begin to tell about it. Day was confused.
- Oh come on, Day! Just answer. It's life, everything might be everyday and everywhere. We can't change or stop natural laws such as death and illness. We just have to adjust them. I also want to live with you forever, but one day I'll die like everyone, so if I die what will you do? Itt asked again.
- Oh, Itt. I won't live without you. What will you do if I die?
- I will kill myself too. Itt said without thinking.
- That's my answer. I can't live without you too and even can't imagine it. I can't breathe, eat and even walk without you in my life.
- Day, but I don't want it. I want you can live without me, you need me as water and air because you always do everything for me, you always take care of me, you always cook for me, so I can't live without you. But you are strong and can live without me. You don't need me to live in a good life. Your only advantage of me is my beautiful body. There are a lot of people with beautiful body in the world. Itt said sadly he was about to cry but couldn't.
- Itt I don't need the world without you. I don't life if you aren't in it. You are my whole world and because of this I will do everything for you. You are my only reason to live, you are my only reason to get up early morning, you are my only reason to work hard. Day couldn't understand why his love was asking that kind of questions. But he said everything in his heart because Itt was only person who made his heart to beat faster and he cried a lot for.
- Day I know you love me so much, but I want you to remarry and have children after me. I just want you to live happy.
Itt said these words, but his heart was telling others:" But I can't stand to see him with other woman or man, I'll be jealous. I don't want to give him others. It's fucking hurtful to leave him alone."
- Itt stop there! I know you are overthinking again. You can't leave me. I will die before you, then you can die. Until I will die you can't leave me alone, I can't love another one. Stop thinking and talking about death. Day said fiercely because he didn't like to think about it.
- Ok, I will stop. I'm sleepy now.
Itt felt asleep, Day was typing with someone on phone. He was Kom, his friend from gang.
Itt didn't remember anything, but Day was afraid of bad something would happen to him again. So he was trying to find Ae, but couldn't. Because he also had strong gangs group.

Next day in the morning.

Day went to the store before Itt wakes up. Day called Neil and asked Nick to take care of Itt and also he called Gear and Four.
Itt woke up after they arrived.
- Oh Itt are you awake? Day asked us to take care of you. Nick said calmly.
- Ok guys.
- Oh aren't you angry like yesterday? Gear teased him.
- Sorry for yesterday. Itt said with pity.
- Oh you are so calm and polite today. Nick smiled.
- I think Day taught him a lesson yesterday, so he hasn't strength to fight with us. Four also teased him. Everybody laughed at him.
- Don't try your luck, I can beat you every time. Itt said angrily.
- Ok ok just eat your food and take medicines, I have to tell Day everything about you. Nick gave food and medicine to him.
- Nick I still can't remember anything about that night, I went to the bathroom and... Itt couldn't remember other actions happened that night.
- We also don't know Day found you. I think you drank so much alcohol so you can't remember. Gear said hurriedly he lied him.
- But I have marks on my body, I didn't fight with anyone, did I? Itt asked curiosily. He saw a lot of marks on his hands and neck in the bathroom mirror.
- We also were drunk, just forget about that festival.
No one wanted to talk about that accident, it was so traumatic to everybody especially Itt. But he couldn't remember anything.
They took care of Itt during the whole day.

In the store.

- How is Itt now? Dad asked Day.
- Hm He is fine but still dizzy. So I told him to stay home for several days.
- It's fine. Is he mad at me still? Yesterday he looked at me so angrily.
- I don't think that he was just mad at me not you. I told him about problems of store, then he let me go himself today.
- Umm, really, it's good news, usually he doesn't like you to be far away from him. But honestly tell me what happened in the bar. Dad asked curiosily.
- He was upset and drank so much, then he felt dizzy and passed out.
- Is that all? Ok, be more careful Day. He is acting weird this days.
- I know. I have doubts too...
He said himself his last words.

His friends went to their houses before a little time Day comes home. Itt was alone, so he took his medicines doctor gave. It was already two days he didn't take them because of Day was at home. Then Day arrived, he his medicines hurriedly and went downstairs to see his husband.
- Day I miss you. Itt ran to hug him and kissed his cheek.
- I also miss you. Day kissed his forehead.
- I didn't see you in the morning when I woke up, you left me again.
- Oh I went to the store, I'm sorry. There were a lot of problems so it took much time to help dad. But know I'm free to be with you.
- Ok, but you have to wake me up next time. Itt let go his lover, just hold his hand.
- Ok let's eat, I bought food for dinner.
Itt made a dinner table, they began to eat.

- Day I'm going to the store tomorrow with you.
- Why you can rest more.
- I'm so bored of staying at home during the whole day. And I'm fine now, I'm not feeling sick anymore. I also want to help you and dad. Itt said calmly. He didn't want to be far away from his husband.
- You can go just sitting in the office with me, you can't work in the garage. I don't want you to be ill again, ok? Day said fiercely.
- Ok, hubby! Itt teased him.

They finished eating and Itt was washing the dishes.
- I will wash them. Day said because he didn't want his wife to do house chores.
- I will do it myself. You worked hard today, you must be tired. I didn't do anything, I just lay down. I don't want you to be more tired. You can rest now.
- Can you give me something to be out of tiring.
Suddenly Day hugged him from behind.
- Oh Day I'm washing the dishes. Don't bother me. Itt said because he knew well what Day was thinking.
He began to kiss him from behind. He kissed Itt's neck passionately.
- Ohhh, Day stop there or I won't be able to go to store tomorrow.
- I don't want so much, just one round is enough for me. I miss you so much, I miss your moans too. I'm hungry, I want to eat.
- We just ate dinner.
- I want to eat you not food.
- Ok, but don't bite me. Itt blushed 😊
- How can I eat you without biting 🫦 Day said to his ear with low voice.
Itt finished washing dishes and looked at his lover.
- I think we have to go upstairs to our bedroom. Day suddenly hugged him and carried him. They went upstairs with passionately kissing and entered the room. Day put him to the bed and took off his clothes. Itt was naked, only boxers. Itt also took off Day's clothes. They kissed each other, Itt was sitting on Day's lap, Day was hugging and kissing him. He bit his neck, made love marks whole his body.
- Ohhh, Day I can't take it anymore please faster. Itt said because he was already into it. He couldn't control his lust anymore.
- Ok but don't complain about it tomorrow. Day kissed Itt's abdomen and also his legs.
- Ohhh, Day come in. Itt blushed but couldn't help his lust.
Day took condoms and lubricant gel.
- I will make you comfort soon.
-Ohhh!
Itt agreed only for one round, but Day did two rounds 😉