Chapter 9

Itt and Day were living in their casual life, they woke up together every morning and went to bed every night. They would go to everywhere together. Day didn't still find Ae, and Itt's doctor called him to go to hospital for checking his condition, but he couldn't. He was only taking his medicines.

One day in the night.
They ate dinner together and went upstairs to their bedroom.

- I will take shower first. Itt said sleepy.
- We can do it together. Day teased him.
Itt hit his arm and said.
- No tomorrow I have to go to the store. I know what you want.😉 Day smiled and said nothing just nodded.
They took shower and backed to bed, hugged each other and felt asleep.

In the morning.

They woke up, washed their faces and had breakfast as usual. Then they went to the store, there were a lot of works to do.

- Itt I will do some works in my office, you go to see dad, he said it himself.
- Ok, Day can we had lunch together?
- Yes, of course.

Itt went to his dad's room. He was doing some works on laptop.
- Good morning, Dad. Why did you want to see me? Itt said harshly, because he was still mad at him. Dad looked at him and showed chair in front of him with his eyes. Itt understood that and sat as he wanted.
- How are you? His dad asked calmly as nothing happened.
- What's your job? Are you worrying about your son? Itt asked sarcastically.
- Itt, you know well, I'm hothead as Day, but your misbehaving was worth it. There is no need to argue with me anymore, and your mom will be back soon also. She will be sad if she knows.
- Umm, I know now. Are you trying to make up with me because of mom. I can do it but you have to promise not to force Day to do a lot of work. He is tired now, so after finishing new contracts, you have to let us to go rest without disturbing.
- Ok, deal. But you also have to be patient and good boy. He teased his son. They shaked hands and made deal.

After a hard working day, Day and Itt went back to house. Itt knew that Day was tired, so he decided to make dinner himself. After changing his clothes he went downstairs to the kitchen to make some easy food, Day went to took shower.

Itt turned on the gas stove and put the water to boil. Then he started preparing other vegetables. He was much more skilled at cooking than before, so he had no difficulty in cutting the vegetables and didn't harm himself or kitchen 😉

Day finished showering and went downstairs to do some works in the living room until dinner was made.
He sat on the sofa and took his phone to type with someone.
That time in the kitchen his lover was making dinner. Water boiled and it was time to put noodles 🍜. Itt daydreamed for a while and forgot about everything what he was doing, hot water...

- Ahhhh, oh my hand ....
Itt shouted loudly, because he poured the hot water into his hand. He couldn't control and understand what he was doing. He just forgot about everything for a while and after his hand was burned his mind returned to its place.
- Itt what's wrong? Day came to the kitchen so fastly and saw his wife was crying while grabbing his own hands.

- Itt what's wrong with your hand, why they are so red? Did you pour the water into them? Day grab his hand kindly and held it in cold water. Itt was crying because of pain, but actually he was crying for his own condition.
- Why do you always hurt yourself in the kitchen? How did you pour hot water? Look at yourself, now you are crying like a baby, Itt. You're mature enough to cook. Day said so angrily, because he was scared when Itt shouted loudly. Itt stopped crying and hugged Day tightly.
- Day I didn't mean to do this. It happened suddenly, I'm sorry for making you worry. Itt begged him.
Day also hugged him back and kissed his forehead.
- Itt, I'm not mad at you but myself. I had to make dinner myself. I know you're exhausted so you can't control it. Let's go, I will take you to the hospital.