Chapter 4

When the surrounding area fell silent, Jian Mingxi's heart relaxed, and her tears gradually soaked the small piece of fabric on Yu Baitang's shoulder.

Yu Baitang greeted the owner of the house and walked around the room. Although the furnishings inside are old, they are very clean.

The bed is a common fire bed in the north. It is connected to the chimney and can be used for heating. Several quilts are folded neatly, exuding the smell of washing powder and sunshine.

After he finished shopping, he told Jian Mingxi what he saw, "...the bed is wider and bigger than the ones at home, and the mattress is so soft that no matter how hard you roll, you won't be afraid of falling...Uncle Bian's place has two floors. We have one too."

"Look, you can climb up the stairs along the east wall to the open terrace. You can see other children's homes and a winding river. At night, Uncle Yu will take you to see the stars. Tell a story, and go back to the house to sleep when you are tired, okay?"

His tone was soft, and he held the aggrieved child in his arms and coaxed him unhurriedly, with a sense of use and a hint of affection in his heart.

Slowly, Jian Mingxi raised his head from Yu Baitang's arms and stopped crying, "Uncle Yu seems to know everything. He is so awesome."

Yu Baitang smiled softly, lowered his eyes, and his eyebrows were soft.

When his grandmother was still in good health, she often took him to the countryside to attend New Year's fairs. The bright red and green but warm cotton-padded jackets and quilts sewn stitch by stitch constituted the warmest memories of his childhood.

In Jian Ran's memory, Yu Baitang either had a cold face or a mocking smile. He had never been so gentle before, and he was stunned for a moment.

From the moist and full lips, the slightly upturned corners of the lips, to the fluttering long eyelashes, even the falling begonia flowers were just right, like a butterfly landing on the tip of his heart.

At a certain moment, he thought it would be good to participate in a variety show with Yu Baitang.

However, his expression changed again in the next second, and he said angrily, "You two, what are you doing behind my back?"

It turned out that Jian Mingxi held a fallen begonia and pinned it on Yu Baitang's lavalier microphone. The latter followed suit and gave him one to wear.

The uncle is kind and the nephew is filial.

Jian Ran felt sour in her heart. She couldn't tell whether it was Jian Mingxi, a guy with his elbows turned outwards, who was more irritating when he clung to his rival and was so courteous, or whether it was his rival who had double standards that was more irritating.

The adults and children upstairs were startled and all looked over. Yu Baitang looked down at him and couldn't help laughing and said, "Mingxi, pick one for your uncle quickly, or he'll fall out." "?" "

Who

, who would care about such a thing!" Jian Ranchao retorted loudly.

So stupid, Yu Baitang thought.

Jian Ran is obviously a blank sheet of paper, with all his thoughts written on his face. He always wears a concealed look, which makes people feel speechless and at the same time inexplicably happy.

[Have any friends who work at Juxing Entertainment come forward to give their own experience? Is your general manager usually so petty? He is even jealous of children Σ(⊙▽⊙"a]

[Raise your hand! I have the honor to intern at Juxing and have heard a lot of gossip. One of them is that some sisters are having sex with Tangtang's stills. Chi was bumped into by Mr. Jian. For the first time, Mr. Jian kept a calm face, but after chatting with them for a few words, his true colors were revealed.] [I saw him