Chapter 33

In the first round, Jian Ran turned out a lion and handed the book to Cheng Xuan with a serious expression. The latter held the corner of the book with one hand, scratched the side pages with his fingers, and unexpectedly lifted it, revealing the page. It is surprisingly the same as what Jian Ran found.

Zhou Mu clapped his hands and said in shock, "Is this okay? How did you do it?"

Jian Ran narrowed his eyes slightly, and a dangerous light flashed in his eyes.

They were all leftovers from his childhood play. He dared to play tricks under his nose, and he didn't even think about how much he weighed.

In the second round, Chengxuan turned first. He was highly concentrated and his cheeks were slightly bulging. After some deliberation, he found the lion again and showed it around excitedly. "Dangdang!"

Yu Baitang was surprised for a moment and quickly figured it out. Know the cause and effect.

If you turn the book vigorously, a gap will temporarily appear between the pages, which is slightly looser than other places. It is not difficult to find it as long as you master the skills.

Previously, Yu Baitang was still wondering where Cheng Xuan's skin was, but now the truth was finally revealed.

Bathed in the adoring gazes of other children, Cheng Xuan was like a fox eating a chicken leg. He handed the book to Jian Ran with a smile, his eyes showing a hint of pride.

If it were anyone else, even if they saw something fishy, they would probably let Chengxuan off because of his young age, or they might think it would be too ugly to fight with a child over this matter while the camera is filming, so they would choose to give in. .

Jian Ran doesn't.

He glanced at Yu Baitang and saw that the other person neither frowned nor looked at him. He flicked the pages of the book with his fingertips and opened the page with the lion on it.

Zhao Yue covered her lips and exclaimed, "What a coincidence!"

Cheng Xuan's smile gradually disappeared and moved to Jian Ran's face.

Catching Yu Baitang's gaze, Jian Ran raised her eyebrows at him: How about it?

Yu Baitang slowly looked away.

Jian Ran snorted. He knew that Yu Baitang only liked good people, but he still refused to show it. Just like Bian Yu before, he was bullied before he fought back after being bullied. It was better to hit him in the first place. Conquer him and beat him until he dares not take action.

However, in the past, Jian Ran only acted according to his own wishes, but now he has learned to consider Yu Baitang's feelings.

Wan Xiang and Qiao Shuyun frowned at the same time. One of them was an experienced director, and the other was an uncle who knew their nephew well. They discovered the clues in a blink of an eye.

The same goes for the audience in the live broadcast room.

[It was a coincidence once or twice, but it was obviously fishy the more times it was done. I just didn't know how to do it, so I blinked [contemplation]] [I just tried it with a textbook. The principle is very simple. The more often I read it, the easier it is to read

it . Go to [Spread Hands]]

[It is said that a nephew is like an uncle, Qiao Shuyun is such a gentle person, and the nephew is a ghost =-=]

Wan Xiang arranged for the staff to retrieve two identical storybooks, and after a brief browse, he formulated new rules. , "In the third round of the showdown, ask two guests to open this book at the same time. The one with the most people on the page wins."