Chapter 68

Mimi actually can’t remember her mother’s appearance and taste clearly. She only knows that she was born in a discarded cardboard box. She is the thinnest one among the four brothers and sisters. She is always squeezed out when she is breastfeeding. .

Then one night it rained late at night, and sewage flowed along the floor tiles and soaked into the cardboard boxes. The living environment became extremely bad, and the mother decided to take them to a place where they could shelter from the rain.

I don't know if she was too careless, but during the transfer, she was left behind, lying helplessly in the middle of the road, "Meow--"

Mom, I'm here!

The mother held the other sisters in her mouth without turning her head.

The night wind was very cold, and huge steel monsters roared past her. Some Two-legged beasts slowed down and went around, and some Two-legged beasts stopped the car in panic, and then got on the bus with curses.

Mimi's thoughts became more and more blurry. At this moment, a pair of young hands grabbed her by the back of the neck and picked her up, looking around. "What a small cat, why did it run onto the road?"

Mimi desperately used her claws to hook her. Twoleg clothes, but the man said, "I'm sorry, I still have to go to school, and...my mother doesn't allow cats."

Mimi whined lowly: "Save her, she is very hungry and thirsty, you can give me some Want something to eat?

The human was confused for a moment, picked up a waste paper box, tore off a few pieces of straw paper to make soft cushions, put her on it, and hid it in the lush grass. After a pause, he took out a box of sushi from his schoolbag and broke it into pieces. Put it next to her mouth, and put the plastic shell down as a container to hold water. "I've given you all the rations for today. Come on, kitten, try to survive."

"Meow——" Thank you !

Mimi devoured a few mouthfuls and fell into a deep sleep.

In the dream, she saw her mother running towards her anxiously, lowering her head and licking her dirty hair: Mom... Mimi murmured

several times unconsciously, and then heard a clear and pleasant voice saying, "What is the sound? It seems like Is it...a kitten meowing?"

"Mi——" Is someone coming again?

"Don't move."

Drowsily, Mimi felt someone pick her up and sit in the belly of a passing steel monster. She raised her head hard and saw a beautiful face.

Mimi has never seen such a beautiful two-legged beast in her short life. His skin is fairer and glossier than her sister's fur, his lips are full, and his black hair hangs down like seaweed. His body smells warm and tranquil, and it smells very good. .

The most important thing is that the Twolegs don't dislike her gray and knotted hair at all, and the hands on her head are as gentle as water, reminding her of her mother.

The Twolegs took her to the hospital and brought her home a short time later.

And Mimi also learned his name, Tangtang, from the Two-legged spouse.

sounds so good.

The Twolegs' home is very large, and Mimi once tried to find an exit, but ended up getting lost in the complex and huge lair. When she first arrived, she liked to hide in corners and observe secretly. Whenever Tangtang couldn't find her, she would patiently call her name over and over again, "Mimi——, Mimi——"

She tentatively exposed her head, and Tangtang After Tang found out, he would squat down and open his arms, wait for her to run over, touch her head, scratch her chin, hold her in his arms and do her own thing, letting her sleep until she snores.