Chapter 10

Two people got into a fight over this.

Yu Baitang said that when he was filming, Jian Ran often used the excuse of passing by to visit the studio, but in fact he was thousands of miles away from where he was on a business trip.

Jian Ran said that despite Yu Baitang's words, he was actually very happy. She kissed and hugged him when they saw him, and his sweetheart screamed non-stop.

Yu Baitang was severely punished, and as a revenge, he added to his original idea and said, "One time, Brother Ran worked overtime at the company and stayed up all night. I drove to pick him up the next day and waited for a long time. He explained after getting in the car. He said, I just went to buy breakfast at the store I like."

Yu Baitang is not making this up. Jian Ran did order takeout for him. To be precise, it was a "Y" point for him to play and chat with. Had takeout.

More than once.

Could it be that this was the reason why Yu Baitang misunderstood and fell in love with him?

Jian Ran's anger was suddenly mixed with some guilt. The anger in her chest was like a balloon. When Yu Baitang poked it, it was completely released,

"Yeah... because Tangtang will also come to the company to deliver snacks when she is free." Give it to me, it will only last long if you come and go, haha." Jian Ran stammered.

If you accept it this way, your employees won't expose it, right?

Since Yu Baitang likes it, he can't lose a piece of meat even if he reluctantly cooperates.

Fans are going crazy.

The sparks that flew up when Yu Baitang and Jian Ran's eyes collided. In their eyes, it was a sign of lingering affection, and every word was a word of love and a nostalgia for the past.

Of course, they knew how many jokes there were in it, but that didn't stop them from having fun.

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I saw a white Porsche parked at the gate that day at work. I originally wanted to say which leader's car it was, but the next second, Xiao Jian rushed over with two breakfasts. Entered the passenger seat. ]

[Sister, is your company short of cleaning staff? I graduated from college and am in good health. I run home when it rains. I have no other intention, I just want to see my baby [joy]] [

Mr. Jane, just tell me. How can I enter your company? I also want to meet Tangtang [anger]]

[Is it eleven o'clock? ? Why did it end so soon? Can it be broadcast at night? I also like to watch it while sleeping (⌒▽⌒)]

[Good night Tangtang, good night little Mr. Jian! ]

"Good night." Yu Baitang smiled and waved, and the live broadcast ended in a harmonious atmosphere.

The scene fell into darkness, but there were still fans who refused to leave, happily saying good night.

Little did he know that as soon as the camera was turned off, the two people who were "full of affection" a few seconds ago quickly struggled with each other. Yu Baitang threw a punch, and Jian Ran quickly grabbed his wrist and dodged back, throwing them both on the bed.

The former is on top and the latter is on bottom.

"Let go."

"Don't let go."

"Let go!"

"Don't let go!" Yu Baitang was about to hit someone, so Jian Ran was stupid and let him go. "Why are you angry? Why did I provoke you? ?"