Chapter 56

Yu Baitang was really startled by Jian Ran's sudden move. When he reacted, he immediately stepped forward to stop him, "Wait... spit it out first."

Jian Ran refused: "Uh-huh!"

I don't.

After a "fierce" fight, the two of them each took a step back, and Jian Ran threw the contract into the trash can.

Jian Ran's face was very red, both because he was drunk and because he was ashamed when he realized that he had done something stupid in front of the person he liked. But his eyes were still bright and he looked at Yu Baitang with a straight face,

" Yu Baitang, don't worry, I will treat you well even if there is no contract. I just... I just don't want to be separated from you after the variety show is over." Just

imagining it makes me unbearably sad. I wish I could go back to that day and knock myself on the head. Shake out the water that has entered.

"Really?" Yu Baitang's lips curled up slightly, then flattened again the next second.

Jian Ran pecked at the rice and nodded, "More real than real gold!"

"If one day you regret it, the novelty wears off, and you find that you still prefer girls -"

"Impossible!" Jian Ran interrupted him hurriedly. If so, I raised my hand to cover his mouth, not wanting those two red and plump lips to spit out any more heart-wrenching words.

The tall man slammed into him, and Yu Baitang lost his balance and fell backwards onto the soft mattress.

Jian Ran put a hand on the back of his head, pressed her whole body firmly against him, covered her lips with her free hand, and said viciously in his ear, "Although this sentence is very cliché, I still have to tell you. ."

"Yu Baitang, I have never liked girls, let alone boys... I only like you."

"Oh." Yu Baitang responded dryly. The tips of her red ears were hidden under the flowing black hair. When she raised her eyes, she could see two smaller versions of herself in Jian Ran's eyes.

"Oh?" Jian Ran rubbed the bead between her lips, "You, don't you have anything to say to me?"

Yu Baitang blinked, remembering a forgotten thing, and his eyes suddenly became complicated, " It seems that my name is written on the real estate certificate of the villa."

"...It's good. Then if we quarrel or I do something sorry for you, you will kick me out." Jian Ran only had to think about it and understood. The thought of 'Jian Ran' five years later - probably to give Yu Baitang a sense of security.

After Jian Ran finished speaking, he clearly saw a smile appearing in Yu Baitang's eyes, spreading out like ripples and forming a pool of spring water, which made him couldn't help but smile.

Smiling, the corners of his mouth suddenly dropped, "Yu Baitang, you won't blow me up on purpose, right?" "

I didn't...get away from me first."

"No."

"Get away."

"No!"

Jane Ran not only refused, but also lowered his head and blocked that hateful mouth.

The recording date for the ninth episode of the variety show soon came. Before the official departure, Yu Baitang went to the pet hospital to visit the cat he picked up in the middle of the night.

The dean added Yu Baitang's WeChat account and shared with him the status of the kittens every day. At that time, the light was too dark and no one noticed it. When it was delivered, we found out that it was a long-haired three-flowered cat. Its eyes were blurred and its ears were full of ear mites. It required regular eye drops and ear cleaning to deworm the animal.