Chapter 16

At two o'clock in the afternoon on Monday, the doorbell of Dantong Villa rang, and the PD handed over an envelope. When opened, it contained a car key and a task card provided by the sponsor.

"What's written on it?" Jian Ran squeezed between him and Jian Mingxi, looking up.

Yu Baitang glanced at him and said slowly, "The location of this mission is Hejiang Tourist Resort. Please arrive at the Yuntian Hotel, No. 118, Rudong Road, at six o'clock in the evening to start a new journey." "Hotel? Tonight?

Can we stay in the hotel?" Jian Mingxi asked.

"Okay." PD smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah!" Jian Mingxi cheered, ran into the room and dragged his suitcase out, hanging a mini camera around his neck, "Without further delay, let's set off!" "Well, let's

go." Yu Baitang took his hand hand.

Jian Ran was dressed in black today and wore sunglasses on the bridge of her nose. She looked cool and not easy to mess with.

It takes a total of three or four hours to drive from here to Hejiang. The eighteen-year-old Yu Baitang has not yet learned to drive. He wanted to discuss it with a certain young master, but the man didn't even look at him and sat directly in the cab.

"......"

Fine. Yu Baitang opened the car door and sat in the back seat with Jian Mingxi.

【Long time no see, missed you! 】

【I am coming! Good afternoon Tangtang! (Slamming the door and entering) (Pushing the door and entering) (Pushing the door and entering) (Pushing the door and entering) (Find out it's a revolving door)]

[You young lovers... Today's coats are one black and one white. They are couple outfits. ? [Probe]]

[Hahahaha, I laughed to death, Xiao Jian always dragged me for 25,800,000 yuan, but in the end he still consciously took on the job of driver [乐]]

pd saw Jian Mingxi pointing the camera out of the window and pressing the shutter from time to time, so he asked, "Why did Mingxi remember to bring a camera?"

Jian Mingxi turned his head and said sweetly, "If I take a photo of the beautiful scenery and take it home, my mother can also see it."

pd nodded, with a heart that has been tempered for thousands of years . The macho man's heart almost melted, not to mention the audience in front of the screen.

[Group to steal cubs (1/+∞)! ! ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh darling bliss darling being being so good, let me give you a kiss! ! (Flying over) (Pinches cheeks) (Rubs head) (Turns back home)]

Because of the live broadcast, they walked down the road. When they saw a large shopping mall, they got out of the car to buy some snacks to eat on the way. When they saw the beautiful scenery, they stopped to take pictures. After styling, walking and stopping all the way, I finally arrived at the Yuntian Hotel at 5:55.

Although they are in last place, they always have something to do, the audience will not be bored, and the popularity of the live broadcast room is always the first.

After getting out of the car, Jian Ran spotted Wan Xiang waiting at the door and waved violently, "Director, see you soon." Wan

Xiang was surprised by his sudden enthusiasm, and the next second he was put on his shoulder. , the man threatened in his ear, "Can you change the editing for me? Forget about the live broadcast, don't cut everything into the feature film."