Chapter 13

Today is their last night in Tingzhu Village. As soon as the live broadcast ended, Jian Ran's mind became alive.

He looked through his friend list and saw that he had many friends before coming here. He felt at ease and thought about taking the time to ask them out to meet.

Before he finished typing, Yu Baitang suddenly handed over the phone, "Your mother's phone number."

Jian Ran muttered, "It's you, not me. Why do you want me to answer... Hey, Mom."

"Yeah. ? It's Ranran, you should be back tomorrow, right? Have your luggage been packed? Check it before you leave, don't leave your documents behind, and don't make other people's houses messy." "We know."

"

Tang Where's Tang, why didn't you answer the phone?"

The voice was as soft as water, unable to conceal its affection. If Yu Baitang could describe it, it was the voice he imagined his mother would have.

He gestured with his mouth, and Jian Ran glanced at it and said, "He... is washing up. Is there anything different from me?" "

Of course it's different," Jiang Rui said, "Actually, it's nothing else. Mom wants to ask you what time you will come back tomorrow so that we can prepare food at home in advance."

Jian Ran and Yu Baitang looked at each other and subconsciously asked, "Do you want to go home with me?"

Yu Baitang: "..."

This fool always pretends that he is not around Got it!

Seeing that he couldn't escape, Yu Baitang took a deep breath and answered the phone, with an unfamiliar tone, "...Mom."

Now that they have met their parents, they should have changed their tune five years later, right?

"Hey!" Jiang Rui didn't notice anything was wrong, and responded happily, "Tangtang, if you are free on the weekend, you can go home with Ranran. Mom saw that you have lost weight, so she just asked the cook at home to make soup to replenish your body. "

Yu Baitang pursed her lips slightly, "Mom, I want to see grandma first."

Grandma was not in good health before. Once she opened her eyes, five years had passed, and she didn't know what she would be like. Even if he knew from the chat records that his grandmother was living well in the nursing home, without seeing it with his own eyes, his heart would always be hanging in the air and unable to settle down.

Jiang Rui said very naturally, "Ask Ranran and Mingxi to go with us. I'll ask the driver to pick you up then. We can accompany grandma at noon and go home for dinner in the evening, okay?"

Speaking of this, I'm afraid it would take a long time to refuse again. After revealing the secret, Yu Baitang agreed, "Okay, thank you, Mom."

Jiang Rui pretended to be sad and said, "Why are you being polite to Mom? We haven't seen each other for a while, and Tangtang is already estranged from her."

"No..."

Jian Ran saw it. Yu Baitang's hand hanging on one side tightened tighter and tighter, and he simply grabbed the phone and said, "Mom, we are busy here. If we have anything to do, we will meet and chat tomorrow." After saying this, he

quickly hung up the phone without caring about the reaction of the person on the other side.

Yu Baitang slowly loosened his grip on his palm.

Jian Ran raised her eyebrows and said, "My mother is probably joking with you. She has always been low-key and easy to get along with. You don't need to be nervous."