Yandere! Hector Doyle x Reader Headcanons

TW: Dubious/non-consent, violence

Doyle likes to think that life has a certain degree of determinism to it. But not in the romantic, fateful sense of higher meaning waiting to plan out. Rather a mathematical logic, a Markov chain that takes its course based on what the current state has to offer. So what begins to unfold with assumed probability might only need a little push in order to derail. Look at him, for example. He came to Tokyo so he could taste defeat and ended up absolutely smitten with you instead. Which, in a way, could be considered as the fulfillment of his initial goal. All of his intentions have been crushed within the second he laid his eyes on you.

And what's so special about you, anyways? He doesn't know himself. Maybe it's the way you stopped when he asked you for directions, so innocent and oblivious to the fact that a death row convict stood before you. He could've ended you in an instant. You just smiled, browsing your phone for the location. Not a single tense muscle, nor the faintest suspicion of the immediate danger. Utterly defenseless, at the mercy of his disposition. He briefly pictured his protracted blades soundlessly puncturing your throat, followed by your pretty little face twisted in asphyxiated panic.

Tsk, no good. If you were this unconcerned with him, how long would it be until someone actually acted on these perverted thoughts? You're pitifully vulnerable. Once the idea of foreign hands having their way with you settles in, it becomes apparent to him that he must interfere. Why it would bother him so much is beyond explanation. As rational of a man he is, Doyle also doesn't mind giving in to his vices. Otherwise he wouldn't have landed in prison. Or on a plane to Japan.

Oh, what corruption you've brought into his very soul. Obsession has seeped into every sulcus of his brain, throbbing with demands. He must have you, and most importantly he must keep you away from others. A wild rescue that has failed to show their survival capacity is condemned to a life in a fenced sanctuary. You're no good outside. You have no sense of self-preservation, otherwise you wouldn't have willingly embraced his presence without any attempt to guard yourself.

Therefore, it should be rather obvious that remaining with him is the best-case scenario. You no longer need to worry about outside threats under his fail proof protection. Spending time with you has also shown him that you're not dumb by any means. Quite the opposite. So why are you acting so foolish right now, (Y/N)? Running away from your guaranteed safety and well-being...ludicrous.

What's even more preposterous is thinking that you can actually escape. It should be clear to you by now that everything you've done wasn't a mark of your volition, but of his benevolence. He has been allowing you to do things. Don't mistake that for freedom. It seems you've forgotten, and as always he'll be so kind as to remind you where you belong.

His kindness, however, seems to have led to your misdemeanors. Perhaps this reminder needs to be in the form of a punishment. Hah, forced discipline was a favorite toy of prison guards. Doyle, unfortunately, is not someone that easily bows down to authority. You, on the other hand... He can see it in your wide, frightened eyes, just how much power he holds over you.

An involuntary shiver crosses your back once you discover his approaching figure. You've been caught, and Doyle might not be as forgiving this time. You feel yourself becoming smaller in the shadow of your captor, pondering on your possible sentences. Like the helpless body being torn apart in Goya's "Saturn devouring his son", the only thing in front of you is blackness. The entrance of a starved, hungry mouth, ready to swallow you whole. Don't ever leave him again, (Y/N). You know his only mistake is loving you too much.