Baki Characters x Yandere! Reader Headcanons

Baki Hanma

You pace around your room, furiously biting your nails. You heard the girls at school teasing Kozue about confessing her feelings for Baki already and her laughing it off. The nerve, the audacity! As if you'd ever allow such nonsense to unfold. With your gaze fixated into the mirror, you notice the damage you've done to your fingers.

You've been Baki's best friend for the longest time, and you've been to every underground fight to support him. You understand his quest for revenge and do your best to motivate him everyday. You scoff again at the little conversation you've unwillingly witnessed. To talk about feelings when you don't even know the person fully. It's fine, you don't mind. Should you take care of her? No, she's a neighbor. Too obvious. You don't mind, anyways. You stare at the cooking knives before closing the kitchen drawer with a loud thud. You just have to confess first.

Baki is just really excited and surprised to have a girlfriend, especially if it's you. He's always found you attractive, but he wouldn't risk ruining the perfect friendship you have. And now you've just taken all of his worries away, in the most unexpected turn. You hug him and you can feel your shoulders droop, as if a massive weight has just been lifted. You can finally rest.

Yuujirou is the first one to congratulate his son for finding himself a proper woman. He'd been wondering if Baki was too much of an idiot, since he hadn't asked you out already. You have to hold the young boy back, whispering soft words to calm him down under the Ogre's resounding laugh. Though you can't help the grin that's creeping on your face. Damn right. No one else will love him as much as you do. You'll make sure of it.

In the Underground Arena, everything is permitted and there are no rules. This stands true outside the ring, so it's not uncommon for fighters to try for a rematch out of the audience's eyes. Baki has always been a bit disappointed by his rare ambushers. He would've liked a spontaneous fight every now and then. Unfortunately, you have your girlfriend duties. You can't let scoundrels potentially mess with his training. Baki might be honorable enough to only rely on his fists and strength, but you're not. And based on your count, you'd say you're pretty creative when it comes to weaponry.

Hanayama has witnessed your ruthlessness first hand (and had to help with the body disposal), so every now and then he'll pat Baki on the shoulder and remind him to be thankful for his woman and never upset her. Baki always responds with a clueless laugh. Of course he's grateful for his darling (Y/N). He couldn't ask for a sweeter girlfriend, and he finds it downright adorable how you stare down his opponents. He'll tell you to be careful, because the men here can be very dangerous. Your reassuring smile makes his heart melt.

Yuujirou Hanma

Not another crazy bitch; He's already had to deal with Emi Akezawa. This would most likely cross Yuujirou's mind if he actually knew about your unhealthy crush, but he doesn't. He doesn't know of your walls plastered with his photos, or the videos you've taken of his fights in order to memorize the smallest details in his technique. What he sees is your distracted, indifferent expression whenever you happen to cross paths in the underground arena.

In fact, he might even be slightly annoyed by your complete lack of interest. You seem to praise all the other fighters after their win, yet your compliments fail to reach the strongest of them all. He wouldn't mind, of course, if he knew you're just terrified of him (as most people are), but he can tell you lack any kind of nervousness towards him. What's up with you?

In a moment of anger he faces you and is about to deliver his signature devastating blow, against the gasps of protest from the passerby. His eyes widen in shock after realizing, however, that you easily dodged it. He didn't expect you to be this good of a fighter. And you aren't, really. He's just predictable. Maybe not to the average person out there, but you could guess with your eyes closed what his next move is going to be. Depending on his mood, the person he's facing, his facial expression, the slight tilt of the foot onto the pavement, the smallest contraction of his deltoid muscle that indicates the arm about to swing. You doubt you could win against the Ogre, but you certainly know his fighting style better that anyone else.