Baki Characters x Prehistoric! Fem Reader

Featuring Pickle's challengers: Kaiou Retsu, Katsumi Orochi, Jack Hanma and Baki Hanma. 

Backstory

A million thoughts raced the scientists' minds upon discovering not just one, but two subjects perfectly maintained within the saline block. Were you partners? Would it be possible or expected that you continue your ancient lineage? While the idea was incredibly tempting from a researcher's perspective, it was equally dangerous. They considered separating the two of you in order to avoid the risk, but they soon discovered that your help was needed to protect everyone else from the enraged prehistoric man.

The female specimen seemed to have a much more docile and cooperative temperament, with strong maternal instincts. Could it be that she viewed the much smaller modern humans as children? (Y/N) wasn't that dumb. She could very well tell that these new forms of her own image are matured, but she could also easily asses how fragile they are based on their extreme fear and helplessness against Pickle. They haven't showed any intent to attack her or Pickle, so she had no reason to be hostile. Pickle was rather frustrated by her frequent scolding, but his expressions seemed to indicate that (Y/N) always had a kind heart towards weaker creatures and it wasn't his first time having to satisfy her pity. He begrudgingly accepted it.

The Meeting

Truth be told, most of the men had gathered in order to measure up Pickle's strength. And he was eager to prove it after his quick encounter with Yuujirou's mysterious techniques. It was only when you stood up and let out a warning growl that they realized the faint beads of sweat forming on their foreheads. Pickle had immediately cleared the way and even the Ogre himself grounded his stance, ready for anything. What a majestic creature, they all thought. Feminine beauty carefully chiseled into a powerful physique, adorned with muscles that would put any bodybuilder today to shame. The same arms that lovingly cradle infants with motherly devotion could easily crush bones and twist frail bodies.

The smell of fear lingered for aggravatingly long moments. You gently placed your large hand on Yuujirou's shoulder and used the other one to point behind him. Only then did they notice the bright helicopter lights and pleading voices asking them to evacuate. You were looking out for them.

Kaiou Retsu

He'd love to challenge you. Truly. But not only are you a woman, you've also never shown Pickle's excitement for battle. He respects your decision and would never impose his wishes on you.

After his fight with Pickle, he wakes up intact and notices you standing over his wounded body. A miserable smile spreads over his face as the realization hits him: you just don't want to harm them. That's why you never fight.

He's not sure what hurts most. The damage Pickle has done, or his ego after realizing that all you have for them is pity. He's going to need to find other ways to impress you.

Retsu later catches you trying to reproduce some of his moves and wonders if he'd be allowed to teach you martial arts. Or would that make you too dangerous?

Katsumi Orochi

Unlike Retsu, the damage he's done to his arm couldn't be prevented. You allow Pickle to remove the limb given the extensive injury.

Like a father that just played too hard with his children, Pickle follows you around apologetically, as if explaining he had no fault in this.

Katsumi is a little shocked to find you in his hospital room. Embarrassed to be seen in such a vulnerable state by someone like you, he waves his arm frantically and rattles the sheets, mumbling explanations and reassurances. You just stare in confusion. He forgot you can't understand language.

You wonder if he can survive with one missing limb, as back in your day this handicap could've proven fatal in the long run. Should you provide the food for him? The hospital staff entrusts you to deliver Katsumi his meals after they noticed you hunting in the guest garden.

You insist on helping with grooming duties like hair brushing, though Katsumi had to thoroughly gesticulate he's not as open to being naked in front of you. Please don't assist him when he's changing his clothes. Let him have the last remaining bit of manliness.

Jack Hanma

How stubborn! Jack is the first one to feel your mama bear anger. After the fight with Pickle he kept coming back for more, despite being barely conscious. Pickle was becoming increasingly afraid of upsetting you and would throw you worried looks, unsure how to proceed. Eventually you put Jack in a headlock and dragged him back to the hospital yourself.

The next time Jack wakes up, he notices you standing in the door frame, arms folded and flexed in a threatening manner. He can't help but chuckle at the view. To think that a woman would have such an iron grip on him. Well, you're no ordinary woman.

As before, you're unsure of his recovering abilities. You attempt to feed him yourself several times and Jack has to politely suggest that he's not as frail as you might think. Though somewhere deep down he might secretly enjoy being spoiled like this. He'd never, ever admit it.

Baki Hanma

Baki took you through a rollercoaster of emotions; from being worried that such a tiny, young boy insists on challenging the prehistoric man to squealing in shock at his unexpected strength. You couldn't help but wonder if you'd be able to defeat him if you were standing there instead of Pickle.

Unlike the others, Baki has no issue relying on you. In fact, he's almost shameless about it. Absolutely he is too injured to walk! You can go ahead and carry him. He'll quickly wrap his arms around your neck and cling to you, grinning.

I think he'd really love the idea that someone as strong as you is also kind and likable. He doesn't have to worry about proving himself or that you'd look down on him. He's really craving this newly fond protectiveness of a mother.

He likes teasing Pickle by holding onto you whenever he sees you. The Jurassic man has been on the edge ever since you've started becoming attached to these tiny humans. He almost can't get a moment alone with you. Which makes him extra irritable. You sigh at the two menaces that find new ways to mess with you.