Yandere! Yuujirou Hanma x Fighter! Reader Headcanons

TW: Dubious consent, violence

Yuujirou can have anyone in the world, whether man or woman. It's not up to them, really. It's up to his mood and whims. And when he can have just about anyone, actually finding someone worth his interest becomes a difficult task. He doesn't need an extra weight to drag around and as far as he's concerned, commitment is not something he requires in his life. What would be the point?

No, for someone of his status, commitment doesn't come as moral etiquette or requirement for a relationship. He has considered it, and in theory it could only be offered out of his genuine interest and never demanded by someone else. For The Ogre himself to fixate on one person and never wander eyes anywhere else... They would really have to impress him. Guarantee him that this is a one time deal never to be found again. And once that person is found, they'd do well to perform their role as his partner because there is no way out of it.

Lamentably, such temptation has never crossed his path. That is until a feminine figure strides into the ring of the Underground Arena. Yuujirou is ready to burst with laughter, but he's quickly silenced by the rather abrupt end of the match. The mysterious character remains unfazed by the opponent's blow and uses the opportunity to swiftly twist and crush the offensive limb. With the same indifference plastered on the face throughout the agonizing wails of the much larger man, she delivers her ending move and within seconds the arena is quiet again. After recollecting himself from this unexpected succession, Yuujirou turns to Strydum that's been watching with similar amazement. "Who the hell is that?" He grunts. "I don't know. Should I find out?"

Sometimes Yuujirou will replay the encounter in his head. He still gets shivers of raw excitement whenever he remembers your eyes back then. That utterly defiant glare. Strydum had asked you to meet them in private and as you entered the room, you immediately demanded to know why you'd been summoned. The Colonel begun fumbling in terror, almost begging you indirectly to not upset the redheaded man. "M-Mr. Hanma wished to see you, Miss (Y/N)-" he was interrupted by your resounding snarl. "And who the fuck is Mr. Hanma to afford such audacity?" At that moment Yuujirou stood up, hands in pockets but visibly tensed up. You instinctively clenched your fists and frowned at the unspoken difference in power. The Ogre was halfway expecting you to fold and apologize, but after a minute your expression relaxed and your confidence returned. "Bitch. You'd rather die than give up your pride, huh?" He smirked at the thought. There was something about your attitude that greatly pissed him off but also turned him on at the same time.

The hardest part is getting you to accept him as your partner. See, Yuujirou will never beg or ask nicely. On the other hand, he'd rather not kill you, and severely damaging you in any way would take away the fun that caught his attention in the first place. That's the dilemma: you're stubborn and he can't use force. Then again it's not like he's a mindless brute. Quite the opposite, only if he feels like it. A little charm with a dash of intimidation and you should be convinced, right? Don't push it, (Y/N). If he really has to choose, he'd rather have you dead than belonging to someone else. It's either him or nothing.

Really, it's to your advantage if you learn to behave. He can give you everything you desire. He's rather experienced in spoiling his women, and for you he'll go the extra mile. Knowing he tamed you of all people is all the payment he could ever ask for. The satisfaction of putting you in your place, of having you cling to him fills him with greedy pride. A cocky smile distorts his features whenever the realization hits. If there's such a thing as a soulmate, he's found his. Although he doesn't believe in that kind of bullshit.

A frightening pair in the eyes of most people. The Ogre relishes in the fact that displaying you as his woman has further increased his reputation instead of signaling any trace of weakness. As the time passes his conviction only strengthens: there's no other place for you. You're all his. Yet his favorite detail, what makes him flushed and dazed and addicted, is that no matter what he does to you as you lay there sprawled, naked, broken, your dignity never leaves. That prideful gaze that leers back at him makes him feel like he's facing a mirror.