Crocodile's Trap

After encountering the marines, the crew decided to split up.

Luffy: HEY, SMOKEY!!

Luffy stuck his tongue out, which irritated Smoker.

Smoker: *annoyed* You've got some nerves, Strawhat!

Smoker chased Luffy while Hinata went after Rimuru.

Smoker: White Vine!

Smoker turned into a trail of smoke and ensnared Luffy.

Luffy: Gum-gum balloon!

Luffy quickly inflated his body, dispersing the smoke, then floated down.

Smoker crashed into the ground.

As soon as Luffy touched the ground, he began crawling away as fast as he could.

Smoker reformed, then looked around for Luffy. 

Elsewhere Sanji, Usopp, and Nami were being chased by the marines. 

Sanji: Usopp you look after Nami 

Usopp: Huh? Why!?

Sanji: Just do it, I'll handle the marines 

Nami and Usopp ran as fast as they could, letting Sanji handle the marines.

Despite leaving Sanji to handle the marines, Nami and Usopp were now chased by Baroque works agents.

Following Vivi and Zoro.

After splitting up, the two found themselves surrounded by Baroque works agents. 

Zoro: damn it!

Vivi: it looks like the Baroque works millions 

Zoro: Then we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Go on without me

Zoro shoved Vivi away and drew his swords.

Vivi: Okay

Vivi ran from the area, trusting Zoro to handle the millions.

Zoro took a battle stance and then began cutting down the Baroque works agents. 

Zoro: Is that all you got? That's pathetic

As Zoro defeated more of the Baroque works agents, Tashigi suddenly apper3d behind him.

Tashigi: I knew we'd meet again, Roronoa Zoro

Zoro flinched at the sound of her voice and nervously looked behind him.

Tashigi: I've been looking for you. What do you think you're doing cutting down civilians?! That's low even for you!

Zoro: Look, i have my own reasons for doing it. Besides, I have no desire to fight you.we settled our dispute just fine in Lougetown 

Zoro sheathed his swords, but Tashigi drew hers.