Chapter 7

The modern weapons used during this time is the...um" I look at the summary of all the patients I had and their notes, "Machine guns, Rifles or just any gun, Grenades, Poison gas, Tanks and other armored vehicles, Aircraft of what I could tell by the deafening engine sound, Flamethrower, traps and Artillery of when I was operating the enemies tank..."

It's been a day since the war has started. I've only gotten about three questions answered out of seven. There have been less and less soldiers coming in. I have a feeling we're losing but Arabella always looks on the positive side. Briance is still nowhere to be found.

'Did he ditch me?'
'Did he fake the entire bleeding scene?'
'What did I do?'
'Is he ok?'

Everything became numb. I felt so alone. Scared. Exhausted. I just kept thinking about what Cynoia will do to me or even the KNA if I don't follow her orders.

"Atlas!"

"Oh hey Sergeant Ales.." My eyes start to flutter.

"It's Arabella...Dareise. Are you alright?"

"I'm not tired!" I lean on a door frame for support.

"...you're tired. Hide and take a few minutes of sleep so you don't make any more mistakes. Bathroom Break!" She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me towards the bathroom.

"No really, I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine!"

"Atlas. You're stressing yourself out. Wait what's this?" She grabs the question paper I wrote down from Briance on which I widened my eyes and snatched it away from her before she opened it.

"Very personal business Arabella! Just...Yeah. Give me a break. Thank you." I opened the door to the stall and locked it.

"Get some rest."

'I surely wasn't used to all nighters' I fall asleep on the sink.

My body starts to tingle on which I jerked up. I landed on the toilet seat confused.

'Did my body seriously shut down? Did my soul get kicked out of my own body???'

I groan just wanting to go to sleep until I felt a stinging pain in my chest making me scream my lungs out. It was like I was having a heart attack.

I phase through the door looking around to see Arabella standing on the side reading a file. I floated toward her and went into her body.

"WOAH WHAT THE—" In the mirror that was plastered on the wall in front of Arabella, her eyes that were once green/brown hazel became blue.

'Did I seriously just possess her body like that?!' I think with wide eyes. I might be able to get more questions easier without being considered strange since I was a guy. I always thought girls had more privilege in getting things from people. It was just weird since I never done this before.

I moved forward towards the bathroom where my body was at, slowly slipping underneath the stall when no one was looking to grab the notes with the information in my shirt pocket.

Looking at my body from another perspective was odd. The eye on it were gray and fogged up.

I got on my knees and crawled to the stall next to it to walk out like I've been there the entire time.

I glance at the questions needed. I could get most of these from General Sant or Sergeant Ales since they are the bosses. General Sant being for the Soldiers while Sergeant Ales stays in the infirmary, General Sant will have more knowledge on the war.

I go up to General Sant who was helping a soldier reload an artillery, "General sir!"

"Don't you have work to do?"