Chapter 8

My eyes flickered open as I moan, slowly moving my head to look at the bright light that shined upon me, "Subject #8194, you're finally awake. It's been quite some time." I pulled my legs into my chest and just gave the doctor eyes of lamentation.

"Listen, we're going to ungag you. Something is clearly bothering you eh?" I nodded slightly and a group of police officers came in, grabbing my arm to the point of bruising and ripping the gag off my mouth.

"I'm just in pain that my whole entire life was a lie. Along with the fact that you and others always beat me up in this...insulated room. Don't you have common sense? This will get me even crazier and I'm not even crazy!"

"Explains a lot on how and why you're here."

"I'm just so god damn uncomfortable. Isn't your job to help people get better? You're just making them worse!" The police officer to my left kicked the side of my rib cage making me cough up blood, "UGH! THE FUCK— STOP!"

The two of the doctors walk in with syringes. My eyes fill with tears as I start to become dizzy at the sight of it, "Inject more Atropine and scopolamine please." The woman gives the guy the syringes.

"We will keep experimenting until Azerisz finally gives out. And when he does we'll get ten times more of what they pay us."

"Azerisz...I'm so sorry. I had no choice. I understand the Perceptions Of Lamentations you are experiencing. I love you. Always." Syvinah Rodriguiesz says behind the glass with eyes filled with pity.

"I Hate You Sister. Always."