POL (BEHIND THE SCENES)

(Including Drawings+Planning+Editing) Hours: 40Alot of spoilers if you decided to read this before the story

Alot of spoilers if you decided to read this before the story. It won't be fun to read if you know what's gonna happen.

FACTS/ANSWERS:
If it wasn't obvious already, Psyrisz's assigned color is blue and his blood is normally red. Why it was purple was because of color mixing.
The key flicking different patterns is so prisoners don't know what the actual key looks like. (How the people who have the key know is that since it's a pattern, one certain pattern would flicker more times then the others.)
The ringing is a warning sense that psyrisz has.
Wriothesley is my favorite genshin impact character.
VERYY disrespectful when calling a higher rank their government name.
Briance got his license when he was 15 while psyrisz got it when he was 16.
Psyrisz is a mental hospital patient "Subject 8194" and everything he experienced with the KNA and WNA, jumping between universes is fake. Used as a coping mechanism. This gives off Schizophrenia, Manipulation and DID awareness.
He didn't kill his family. He thought he did but it was a grenade that was thrown and activated in WW1. (YESSS HE WAS IN WW1!!!)
The grenade and trauma Psyrisz experienced when he was younger made him forget most of his memories. He didn't know he lost his memories..
Psyrisz gets a lot of realistic flashbacks in the story as you know/figured after reading it.
Where Psyrisz was defending the nurse car, I referenced a bit of War thunder (a Game).
I made the plot as I wrote this. Cuz I just go with the flow.
You probably noticed the past tense present tense keeps changing? Well I'm horrible at keeping it to present but it brings a very good shadow forecasting.
The lat pull down and the leg extension along with that one machine in the weight room are my FAVORITE machines. And the only names I know. that's why I used it in the story.
Atropine and scopolamine are poisons that has a lot of side effects like memory loss/problems and dryness + Nausea, etc. The doctors force it into Psyrisz. Who is an experiment.
The fact that I put half of my soul into this, I copy and paste all of this and organize it in a app where you could read and make books. I ain't wasting all the time I did to make this for nothing. I'm making it a random story. Like I did with Perceptions of Missionizations and that one story from 4th grade.
If you read closely you could see thet Briance hated Psyrisz. Very Subtle until the end.

Main Characters:

Briance Lamoan (Briere, BriBri, Javier Lopez) -Hah-Vee-Air-
Cynoia Walker -Sin-No-E-Ah-
Azerisz Rodriguiesz (Karmerisz, Atlas Anderson) -Ahz-Zerr-Rehs-

Side/Background Characters:
Aniona Sakna Walker (Aneinoko, Azayliah Conley)
Jameson Karma (Rawger Karma, Jayden Morlan)
Jakob Starbride (Johnathan Sinclair)
Anaistashia K'Blaischke (Yvonne) -Kah-Blay-Sch-Ka-
Wriothesley (Your Grace/Duke) -Ryze-Lee-
Leilah Everythei -Lay-Lah- -Ev-Vrah-Dee-
Alessandro Santhos (Sergeant Ales) -Sahn-Tohs- -Ah-Lehs-
Francis Dupont -Dew-Pohnt-
Xavier Walker -Zay-Vee-Er
Arabella Dareise -Air-Rah-Bell-Lah-, -Dah-Rees-Seh-
Dimitri Santhos (General Sant) - Sah-Nt
Syvinah Rodriguiesz -Sigh-Vee-Nah-
Reilyn Aziz (Reilyz) -Ray-Lehn- / Ah-Zehz-
Nathian Astrid -Ahs-Str-Ed-

OG PLOT:
Psyrisz wakes up from being Kidnapped by Cynoia Walker, Forced to work for her with Briance Lamoan (The 'Traitor')
Psyrisz and Briance find self defense weapons in a weapon shop
Psyrisz and Briance bumps into a guy while finding a military hospital to get the job as a very elite male nurse (The random guy happens to be a manager of one of the most popular and well respected military hospitals)
They get accepted as a male nurse after training
Things are slow and calm as they work
Briance goes back to the Inverted Agent univers because he was about to die. Needed to get another 'permanent' serum.
All hell breaks loose. Psyrisz and the nurses get drafted for the Central Powers.
The medical area gets attacked, the other team almost winning.
Psyrisz gets a flashback in flashback.
Psyrisz gains his memories back (Family)
Psyrisz loses the ability to stay normal in the original universe due to extreme stress and confusion.
Psyrisz 'dies' because of excessive blood loss
Psyrisz wakes up in an insulated mental hospital room. He is known as Subject #8194.

Not adding all new characters just because. Imagine them however.

Martial Arts Uniforms, Central Powers Soldier Pit, Infirmary

Briance Lamoan
(Imagine Dirty Blonde Hair, Blue eyes)

Sometimes I can't explain things good, but the training scene with Briance and Psyrisz, Was somewhat referenced with one of my favorite series that brings out the history of Japan in a entertaining but dark way. (Martial Arts is the best. This series is mature so don't watch it. I watched it because it showed a lot of diversity and history. Skipped the violent parts.)

Go to 46:31 thats what is referenced on Blue Eye Samurai.

The mental hospital experimental room Psyrisz was in. Soundproof.

Originals are forbidden to have powers or any sort of magic in their universe so when magic enters, they will need to have a serum put into them "Original's Blood".
You were either born with powers or without, in the Inverted Agent. If you are born with powers you immediately work for either the WKA or KNA, if you don't you will be used as a test subject or a nurse if trained well.
The Inverted Agent Universe revolves over the KNA and WKA. Thats it.
Your body changes in certain universes so some people who have powers have to stay back if they cant control it, not trusted, or is a low life. For safety.
Inverted Agent Lore Summary:
Aniona when she was a kid had to raise herself. If she did something wrong, Cynoia, her mother would beat her and say extremely hurtful words. She doesnt have a room or bed she lived in a basement. Her father Xavier doesnt do anything but sit there in pity watching his daughter go through the most violent beatings. Evene in school too she would get bullied and neglected until she had enough. When Aniona turned 15, she accidentally ruins the universe to the KarmaNagent (KNA)