Great terms

PRESENT TIME

I feel myself waking up, my heart racing so fast in a speed that I didn't think was imaginable. I begin screaming, tears gushing all over my face. "Shh, calm down." I don't stop, I try getting out but my legs and hands are held by ziplocks. "S-scarecrow!!" A broken cry escapes my mouth, shutting my eyes as hard as I can to stop me from seeing this man's distorted face that looked so disturbing.

"Yes yes, scarecrow." He grazes his tongue over his teeth with a smirk. "Now calm down, dear." The howling voice loosens, growing more softer, sounding like Mr Crane. I open my eyes to see a small grin pictured on his face. "W-what are you doing to me?" My voice is slowly breaking, I've never felt this vulnerable before. "I just bought a test on you and your mh- let's say, bullies. I just wanted to see how this would work out." A devilish smile forms while my frown deepens. "What happened to my mum?" I lick my lips as a tear falls across onto the tip of my tongue.

"Oh don't worry about her, she's in great terms." Using all of the strength that i have in my body, I scream, his eyes widening with lust, it seemed that he liked seeing me this way, i couldn't do anything to stop this, nothing. "Get it all out. Let the fear suffocate you, alexandra." I close my eyes, groaning as the visions keep on crawling back into my sight. Like some kind of poison. "Why are you doing this to me and my mum?" I weep, my body going numb. "You knew too much. I couldn't risk my identity getting known, but don't worry I've only used the small dose so it won't kill you."

"Please, Mr Crane-'' He cuts me off, pressing his finger on top of my mouth. I look up at him with my red eyes that are now puffy from all the crying that I have taken today. "Don't even think about trying to soften me, it wont work. If you want to be alive then follow my rules, only." I fluttered from his cold words, his eyes had no mercy and neither did his heart.

"You don't have to do this.. Any of this." I admire his features, how those rectangular glasses rested on his nose so perfectly his sleepy eyes soften minimally. He tightens his jaw and looks away, getting up from his seat with a sip of water.

"Please!" I scream as he walks out, looking back with a tired gaze. I look at the plain wall with no decorations seen. It felt as if the time went slower because of how dull this room was. I didn't care about myself though, I only cared about what happened to my mum and Jack. I hope they're okay.

I wish I had never woken up. I don't want to see that same wall and floors every single day of the week. I whine, trying to break this depressing 'simulation'

This is the worst that I've felt in a decade of my life. Having to relive that same routine was exhausting so this is now a whole new level. Mr Crane walks in with a pair of large, sharp scissors that shone around the whole room. "I'll untie you up but only if you'll go under my set of rules and won't break them under any circumstances." I nod, "O-okay." He smiles. "Good girl." Butterflies fill my stomach from his use of words. I hope I'm not blushing. He snips the ties around my hands and legs off. I groan with a strong stretch.

I smile, "What are you smiling about?" Oh shit. "N-nothing? I'm not smiling, the f-" He presses his lips together with a raised eyebrow, giving me that look through his eyelashes. "Fudge! Yeah." I say while tuning myself out. "I don't care." He shrugs. "Can I swear at you then?" A beam of hope is in my eyes. "Fuck no! I'm still your teacher."

"Eh- worth the shot." I roll my eyes while getting back up to my feet. I forgot how bruised my leg was till' now, it definitely got worse.

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭 (𝟏𝟖+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें