Pressurised

A couple days later

I need to get out, majorly. I'm going to use my sweat and tears to not die, especially because of a man who doesn't respect me like he should.  I should go to Bruce, I'll explain everything to him.

"I'm going to the store." I say softly, looking at him with no expression on my face that reveals any kinds of emotions. "No your not."

"Yes, I am." I grab my jacket and tote bag. I guess I'm just going to walk to his cave. He showed me the way and I remembered it. In a matter of fact, this was a life or death situation, every situation with him is and I'm going to change that. I need to. "Fine then swallow this." He gives me a little black, plastic ball. I shake my head with a shocked look appealing of me. "Fine." He forcefully puts it in my mouth and pulls it more forward causing me to gag, tears forming in my eyes from such impact.

I punch him with all my energy that I had left granting me time to run to the door. I quickly place my hand onto the door knob and realise that it's locked, he never gave me keys. "You thought you could run away that easy without making sure that I can see your location, sweetheart?" He coughs out a laughter making me frown.

"Please just—" I raise my hands, my weak heart thumping harder and harder making my breaths loosen with fear. It felt like I was sinking into a deep abyss of pain when he shoved it down my throat. "Augh!" I groan, rubbing my neck in fear. I couldn't share eye contact with Jonathan, it hurt to much to see him change this way.

Little did he know that I have an idea, I will just throw up the tracker out and viola! Done.

"There you go, have good travels... love." I roll my eyes, walking out of the door without even looking back at all. I'm not going to let him have the joy of me being ruined by him.

I'm halfway through the way meaning very close to Bruce's cave. He's making his gadgets more powerful to stop Crane and his attacks. Every step that I'm taking is making me more nervous and nervous each second.

Now this is my time to make myself throw up. I hate vomiting, it's such a disgusting feeling and it makes you feel uneasy afterwards, at least that's my experience.

I put two fingers inside of my mouth to make myself gag, I have ate not a while ago so it wasn't hard for me. I smile to myself as I see the black device that Jonathan restrained into me. I stomp on it until it breaks.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here, Alexa." Bruce speaks, very concentrated onto his ideas. "Bruce, I need your help." I bite my nails, "On what?" He says lightly scratching his head. "...To kill Crane." It takes a minute for the sentence to fully arise out of my mouth, it is hard to murder someone that has taken you for the first time, very first time.

"Fuck yes I will." He rubs his noise while nodding his head. "What has changed your mind,did he... do something?" My lips part away from each other, it felt as if my tongue was snatched away from my mouth. "It's easy to say that he threatened me and forced me to swallow a tracker." My brother's eyebrows raise like they never did before. "You've finally realised how much of a dick he was, huh?" I nod.

"Alright alright. Do you have school today?" He asked with a horizontally tilted head.
"I don't know, what day is it?" I replied with a hushed tone.
"Wednesday." Oh fuck. "Yes, I do and Jonathan is my psychology teacher." I shut my eyes in defeat.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Go to school but all you do... look out for Jonathan and do not let him see you." The way he spoke that sentence made a chill sliver down my spine. I had a shortage of breath because of my anxiety rushing over me.