Raw manipulation

Everything is going right under his plan. He showed me his home and even gave me the spare guest room to stay at and replaced my phone. Jonathan said that he's going to pull the 'trigger' near November 10th. That leaves me 11 days to try to stop him, somehow.

My mind is blank, I don't know where to start and I'm still confused, very confused. The same questions are echoing in my head, making my ears bleed from fear. Why did he choose me, what's going to happen afterwards, what's so different about me? "I've seen you've woken up." Jonathan brings me a cup of ice cold water that the sun shone on bringing a hopeful energy to the room and a bowl of cheerios with a pond of milk flooding it. I take a second to look at him with a slight grin. Am I getting princess treatment or what? "Mh," He smirks, "What?" I take the bowl from his hands and grab a whole spoonful of the food.

"Nothing, nothing." He hides his smile as he steals a sip of my water. "Hey!" I laugh, "Alright, alright." He raises his arms in a surrender-type of way including an eye roll causing me to nearly choke on the liquid because of how hot he looked like doing it. He's a teacher Alexa, don't let your intrusive thoughts lead you onto things that you'll regret for a lifetime.

I secretly stare at him, really analyzing his every movement and expression that he takes. Jonathan runs his fingers through his dark hair making me catch an eye on his hands and arms, how veiny and muscular they are. The way his frame just stands there so tall like a real man he is.. Nope, nope. I am not going to think about Mr Crane, my teacher! Like that.

I shake my head, stopping myself from going any further. No way was a professor making me feel turned on, but hey- he is gorgeous.

-

"Now, tell me more about you, Alexandra." I feel his eyes burning at the side of my head, both of our steps going at the same pace. We're in the city, looking over for a place to eat. I press my lips together and give him an 'I dunno' look. "Oh come on, I didn't mean that to sound so weird."

He groans as the corners of his mouth quiver into a calming smile, these opportunities are rare but when he does it then it's the best sight to see.

"Well, I'm Polish but I was born in England, that's where I got the accent from."

"Yeah I always thought you sounded rather British but I never wanted to ask." Jonathan rolls out a carton of cigarettes and lights one up in his mouth while tilting his head all together, the street lights shining over him being his as well of being the only source of light is making him look so comforting in a way, I'm trying to find that inside of him. "Can I have one?" I ask, wondering what his reply will be. "No." I gasp, "Why not?" I slack him with a bold look. "Because they're bad for you."

"Wow, what a gentleman. So now you're being all nice when you murdered my only family-"

"You don't understand that I had to do it!" He shouts, making me jump in the spot from the large change of tone. "What are you- what are you talking about?" I shake my head, as he and I both stop walking, his eyes widened, sharing a glimpse of his dilated pupils. "Fucking hell, Alexandra. I cannot tell you right now but when you'll know then.. It'll change your views on what's good and wrong." Jonathan swallows his spit, grabbing both of my arms with his hands. I look down then back at him. His head is lowered with his eyes droopy making him look like a sad puppy. "Just trust me, please." He whispers. The inner corner of his eyebrows are raised. "Okay.. okay." I whisper back, nodding slowly.

"You'll know everything at the right times, I promise." I trust him, just the way he looked at me made me feel bad for him and how he seemed so soft on the inside. That's what I think he is, soft on the inside but a hard shell on the outside, its where he hides his emotions the best or at least i think so.