Trapped

You could think that your running away from something or a certain someone, but you've been carrying it with you the whole time. That's how it feels with my flashbacks running through my blood, rising inside of me and getting all my tears out. No one can control it, I never told my mum, I was too scared - scared off telling the vile truth and especially her reaction but revealing this truth to him, Jonathan. Felt different, until this night.

He slams his house door shut, breathless and mad, his eyes showed how maniac and out of control he felt, I saw it and felt it. "Alexandra..." Jonathan begins to speak, flaring his ocean eyes at my loosened one's. "Your working with Batman?" He frowns softly as I change into my normal clothes. "No! Not really— he basically kidnapped me." I stammer as he shushes me, cutting me off with a strong punch against the wall that was inches between my head. He walks towards me with a cold look on your face that spreads everywhere making the air thick of madness that made me feel it too. "Stop fucking talking and explain." Crane's warm breath launches against my ear.

Taking a deep breath deep inside helps me nourish the fear that I'm feeling, the way he looks, the way he's speaking is so oddly terrifying. "He kidnapped me and took me to his lair and then told me to put the same suit as him on and mask." I obviously took out the part where I'm his sister and that he is the Bruce Wayne. "Mh— anything else you may want to add, or do I have to make you.." I shake my head lightly, looking around the dim room to avoid eye contact.

Jonathan raises my chin in a gentle but fast manner, raising his eyebrows at me. "Your scared... what are you so scared of?" He licks his lips while tilting his head. I was shaking, shaking right beneath his broad fame, he knew that I was recklessly trying to get out of topic, he knew everything.

"You, I'm scared of you." I finally achieved the eye contact that took me ages to figure. It was brutal to see the way his eyes softened so quickly with his face right after. The grip he had on my shoulders loosened, trailing down on my waist making me shiver from being so ticklish. Nothing could be heard, the silence was deafening to any human presence. "Your scared of me?" It hurt for me to nod, but that was the only thing I could do without me bursting into red tears.

He slowly ran his hands over the mark that he left on my neck, it was hurting, hurting so bad. "I did this." He whispered.

I'm so... fucking sorry." He takes a pause before shutting those eyes of his. I breathe out a shook sigh, taking a raise of face sadly. I rub his cheek in a soft way making his eyes open. "I didn't know it was you, Alexa." Jonathan bites his lip, tracing each part of my face with his long fingers. "It's okay—"

"No— no it's not okay. You can't let people treat you like this and then say that it's okay." I knew he was right, but something inside of me just forgave him in a second without even thinking. He lowers his glasses, crouching to my height. "Do you forgive me, my love?" He speaks with his voice not over a whisper. "Of course I do." My voice cracks, I could feel a burnt tear sliding down my face, I can't let myself cry, not now. He seemed so sad, his eyes opened slightly with his gentle breathing included made me want to look away, but I just couldn't.

The whole room was filled with our heavy breathing with the scent of rain glaring around us, my clothes are soaking in the wetness that the clouds took, over sending an uncomfortable feeling onto me. "Come here." He says calmly spreading his arms out. I immediately emerge into him, sobbing quietly in his large body. I thought I heard him say something but I shrugged it off. Jonathan looks down at me with tired eyes, our noses basically touching each-other. He slowly grabs my hair in a little fist.

"Your so nice to me.." I shut my eyes, sinking myself in my emotions.

"I won't be if you keep acting like a pathetic, lying child." He arches his eyebrows angrily, my lips parting from each other in a feeling of mild shock.

"Batmans sister, how bizarre?" He laughs like a maniac, his pupils dilated with hatred and pain. He was hurting, I knew so. "Jonathan—" I try to speak as soothingly as I can to not make him anymore angrier than he already was. "Don't you fucking start, Alexandra." Jonathan's voice was so cold, the spark that he gave off has been erased. Absolutely erased.

"I'm sorry but I didn't even know until a few hours ago!" I shake myself out of the tight grip crane has on my shoulder, he was causing me pain that I didn't want to feel at all, especially in such an intense situation that could lead up to good and bad.

"If you change yourself, your hair, your face or even try to run away from me. I will get you." He grunts, rubbing my cheek with an evil look reflecting off of his face. I was scared, once again because of him. I'm trapped.