Under my protection

JONATHAN

I got a call from some professors informing me about my late work and how I need to come to school because of all the time I 'wasted' now they don't even know what I'm planning. None of this is wasting time, this is growing into the best way of destroying Gotham, the best and only way.

Batman hasn't been seen for many months, people thought that he died or is planning something even bigger but that's not possible, of course it's not.

Don't get me wrong, psychology is so interesting and all but my mask does much more than control minds, it brings out the fear in everyone and brings it out for them to see for themselves, how scary is that? You just don't know how much power I have, yet.

The thing that weakens me is Alexandra. Her green eyes and curly brown hair, my god do they make me feel something that no one can explain. She may be less intelligent than other students for her age but I would've also been like that if I didn't have any fatherly figures in my life but there is one thing that makes her so special, very special. I'll tell her when it's the right time.

Me and Alexa have had some moments where our emotions have been compatible, we trauma bonded and talked about our childhood, this one really got me. We aren't strangers anymore, maybe not 'friends' but we are close. There and now we throw some offensive jokes about each other, being sarcastic is her whole personality that's something that I can for sure tell you. Alexandra doesn't make me feel like a teacher, she makes me feel more, more human. Yes, I may be 26 years old but that doesn't change the fact about anything.

In the distance I hear the vibrations of my phone ringing and it's ringtone. I grab my hand out, reaching for the device as I answer. "Hello?" I speak, taking a sip out of the whiskey that's in a small, detailed glass that seems very luxurious, the liquid twinkles with the moons reflection. "Jonathan— Jonathan." Alexa's voice is shaking, like she's nervous and wasted, loud music is heard in the background. Is she in a club?

"What's going on?" I simply ask, taking a look outside the window. "This dude is trying to like—"

"What! What is he trying to do?" I shout through the phone, bad thoughts rushing through my head of what could happen. "He tried to dance with me and I said no and he keeps on like.. touching me." I frown. "Fucking hell— I'm coming, where are you." I chug the rest of the whiskey and walk out with my mask and jacket.

"The club in town, the one near your house."

"Okay, I'll be there in a second, If anything happens then shove him off or kick his balls, don't let him touch you." I clench my jaw, hanging up the phone with my free hand as I correct my hair. I start walking while quickening my pace to hop into my black BMW.

As I park I get out of the vehicle and put it on lock, my heart racing faster each millisecond and step that I take near that loud building. The first thing that catches my eye is Alexandra and a horny college dude that is pulling on her arm roughly, trying to take her to the bathroom. I Sprint to them and grab him by the arm, one simple twist could easily break his bone but im not here to cause a scene.

"What do you think your doing?" I look down at the small guy that looks like he's about 6 centimetres smaller than me.

"I was asking her to dance and she said.. no." I raise an eyebrow, the grip on his arm tightening bringing a small whimper out of frat boy's mouth.

"Yes, now when a girl says no do you continue to make her feel uncomfortable?" I press my lips together, bringing a brutal death stare. I could feel his literal arm shaking with fear including his eyes widening like he's just seen the ghost from Christmas past or something.

"N-no, you stop." I nod and slap his face multiple times softly, "Good job, follow me." Alexa glares at me with her green eyes that redeem worry inside. I wink while lifting my chin up.

Me and the horny college dude take a few steps inside of the men's bathroom, only us inside. "Want to see something cool?" I smirk, getting out my mask from the pocket of my jacket. I secretly press the button that triggers the toxin and put it on. "They scream and they cry, much as your doing now." Good thing that the music is so loud that it'll make your ears bleed, it covered up his screams and cries with the look of horror that I loved, that's what he deserved, no girl especially Alexa should get touched that way.

I punch him for the final and walk outside, hiding my mask again. "What did you do?" Alexandra shouts over the music so I can hear her, "Don't worry about it!" I exclaim back for an answer. She pulls me out of the crowd, the night's are hits me so badly that Alexandra looks unreal, so gorgeous. Her eyes looking up at mine with her 5'6 body emerging with that hair that I would just love to grip in my fist. "I don't want you to be killing people just because they touched me." She bites her lip while shaking her head.

"That's my job. I'm here to protect you. I don't even want to think about what would've happened if I didn't come." I shutter my eyes, looking down at her, analysing that vulnerable body language.

"Why would you care!?" She breaks, her whole body trembling because of the coldness.

"Alexandra." I begin until she cuts me off. "No. Tell me." Alexa takes my hand and outlines my veins with her finger bringing a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. She can get to me so easily.

"I'm so sorry." I roughly grab her by the neck, her whimpering immediately, her eyes lacking the sunshine that they had and now are overlapped with fear. She takes both of her hands and tries to pull my hand down but im too strong for her to fight. "Forgive me." I put a drink inside of her mouth and look at her deeply, flashing my eyes. "Swallow."

She does as I said and coughs right after, tears forming in her sore eyes. "What was that!?" She gags breathing heavily. I know that she's about to cry. I feel so badly about what I did and just the fact that she's wearing a grey turtle neck sweatshirt makes her look like an angry kitten.

"What— why did you—" Alexandra covers her mouth with her hand with her eyes flooding with large tears. The orange streetlights make the ambiance dark and sad, I look away from her face till she cups it with both of her hands, "This is what you've done to me." Her mouth shakes, tears streaming down her face. I crouch slightly to get to her height, looking hard into that innocent girl that is now ruined.