Batman

I've been woken to this unfamiliar scent, more fresh but different.. I try opening my shutters, them being so weak, something I can't handle well. Cave, a big dark cave with such an open space. My eyes widen, I lift up my head to look around. All of these new gadgets come into my eye but most importantly a tall, broad figure standing in front of me dressed in full black.

"So you woke up." He speaks in a very deep voice, almost too deep. "What- what am I doing here?" Panic nourishes my body, my throat being as dry as a desert is not making this situation better.

"Dr Jonathan Crane had you held captive-" I cut the tall man off. "Captivate!? No he didn't!" I shout, standing up too fast making my head thump with pain. "Your telling me this was by choice?" I could see his eyebrows arching through his mask. "Well- yes and no."

"What am I doing here?" I sigh, my legs shaking with all kinds of emotions.

"I- I don't know how to say this but.." An imagery of different kinds of things flash into my head just like my flashbacks but different, something just doesn't feel right. "You are my sister." My mouth drops as I burst out laughing, "Hell no!" I shake my head, "Hell yes." I frown, "No..."

"Who are you?" I take a step backwards, examining this random figure. "Im Batman." I raise my eyebrows in a vile shock that didn't say with me for too long. "Dr Crane is going to be looking for you when he comes back." I bite my lip, "Have you been getting flashbacks lately?" My body turns cold as he speaks in such a low, silent way. I shake my head. "Take off your mask, Bruce." I take a steep step towards him. I somehow already knew who he was, I didn't see him as a good person though.. I saw him as evil. I push him back with all my energy, "What the f-" I take a swing at Bruce causing him to topple backwards.

"Take. The mask. Off." I look down to notice the poisonous view of my hands shaking, I couldn't guessed that he also noticed because right after that moment he rips the mask off of the back revealing his face. his dirty blonde hair looked so messy and his figure was so masculine. "You're my brother?" I raise an eyebrow, my gaze softening in a millisecond. Handing me a tight black suit and a mask, sit seemed like the clothing that he wore, the material was also the same. "Put this on, quick." I do as he says.

He nods, we get distracted by rattling and crashes in the distance, Bruce lets out a few curses underneath his breath and grabs my arm roughly, leading me to his 'basement' that is full of his vehicles, including the famous bat-mobile.

"You can't tell anyone that I'm Bruce Wayne." He whispers as we both get into the car. "I promise." I bite my lip, he traces his teeth with his tongue nervously, beginning to drive off in an insane speed that makes my blood levels increase by a big percentage.

"Why are you doing this?" I admire the inside of his vehicle, how unique and different it was from all the other cars. "To kill Jonathan fucking crane." My breath hitches against the palm of my hand, kill him? No fucking way, "No, no we can't, no I won't let you." I raise my voice, looking at Bruce with a cold gaze. "You have no choice."

"Yes- yes I do have a choice, human rights, hello!?" I shake my head, "I am not going to let you do this-" I get cut off by the man who is apparently my 'brother'. "So what your letting him kill people? Do you even know what he's doing now?" I frown, wanting a clear answer of this mystery. "He's planning on evacuating you." I rub my nose through the mask, confused as fuck. Anger builds up inside of me, my breathing going faster and faster till' it hits such a intense pace, I scream and jump on-top of Bruce making the car spin in a circle, crashing into a bin. I could hear men outside, hurrying up to us.

"Fucking hell!" He gets out of the vehicle pulling me out with him under his grasp. My hair falls down right behind my back with the mask across mine and his head so we don't reveal our identity.

Piercing right through me I noticed his eyes, Jonathan's ocean eyes. Did he notice mine? Does he know it's me? I walk towards him slowly, not getting stopped by anything - not even the strong lightning striking up in the sky, I didn't care if I got struck by such a powerful force, I already did. By love.

Jonathan grabs me by the neck and pins me against the brick cold wall, my breath hitches. "So there's two now, huh?" He raises his eyebrows with a slight smirk across his face, I could see it through his messy mask. I try saying his name but the grip on my vocal chord is not making this any easier. Bruce uses his gadget to level up to higher ground, somehow working out a way to help. I gag and try pushing Jonathan's hand away, he's so strong that I'm not even standing anymore, he lifted my feet off the ground. "Haugh- Jonathan," His eyes widen in shock, "How do you know my name?" He looks at my right eye then my left. I try getting a breath in but instead I feel a warm tear trickle down my face.

"It's m-" Batman tries trapping Jonathan from behind but he somehow knew, his instinct caught up with what was going to roll causing him to swing to the left, blocking the trap.

I fall down onto my sore knees, the hard floor scratching my skin leaving a mark. I let out a huff of air. "Alexandra.." I look up at Jonathan who's eyes are full of guilt and sadness, he never looked like this before, he looked so frustrated and mad at himself. He shakes his head slowly, running his fingers through his hair that looks so soft and gentle. He licks his lip and picks me up gently, so gently.