The confession

I wake up, my eyes first appealing to how dark the walls are and how comfortable I feel, minus the disgusting headache that I got. I turn around with my eyes closed and correct my position till' I open my eyes again and hear his voice. "Get your hand away from my dick if your not going to do anything with it." I gasp, my body rolling over and banging onto the wooden floors. I can hear Jonathan's laugh.

"What the actual fuck just happened." I whine, did I really just say that out loud? Holy shit.

He's chewing on his gum while reading some random book with a big smirk, I couldn't help my eyes to stop looking at the massive bulge on under his pyjama pants. "Your still looking." He raises an eyebrow, Jonathan looked so good without his glasses that sometimes I wonder how he would look like when— never mind.

"S-sorry!" I stutter, blinking slowly, my eyes so open that it hurts. I rub my head, trying to process what weird 'event' just happened. I did not just see mr cranes 'morning wood.' I am never going to forget about that.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" He asks, gently moving the to the next page, eyeing me up. "No.. why?" I take a pause.
"I gave you an antidote, Alexandra. You are immune because of the coincidences of it."
"What am I immune to?" He rolls his eyes, scrunching his nose.
"The toxin. When I pull the trigger to release it we both won't die." My jaw dropped like a weight that is so heavy, I couldn't lift it up.

"N-no! No you didn't." I shake my head, not believing his words. He's lying, he has to be.

"I'm not lying, Alexa. I couldn't leave you to die." I look away, "You always do this! always finding a way that you think is good— but it's not! You can't do this!" I yell, making him raise up from the bed, walking his tall body towards me. "Well I did, do you have a problem with that?" Jonathan lifts his head with a smile.

"Your crazy." I lick my lips, "Oh I know." His grin grows larger, I want to just erase it right off of his face. My intrusive thoughts win, I punch him right in the face but before I know it, he grabs my wrist and pins me to the wall, our bodies so close together that I can feel his heart pounding.

I could've sworn that I saw his eyes twinkle with anticipation. "Why did you do this." I mumble.

"Because, Alexandra." He sighs. "I love you so fucking much that I can't let you die! I will kill any man who will try to touch you and you know why? Because you made me this fuckin' crazy. That's how crazy I am about you." Jonathan shouts, his jaw tightening up. My heart drops, feeling his warm breath against my ear, our faces inches away from each other. I cant get any words out of my mouth, none. It feels like my mouth is dryer than a deserted island.

"Mr crane.." I breathe out, trying to take a step forward but his hands are around mine. "I love it when you say my name." He groans, "But Mr Crane isn't your name, Jonathan is." He lets out a silent whine with the ends of his eyebrows narrowed down, tilting his head sideways against the wall. The tension was so hot, a trickle of sweat fell down my head. I roughly lean in to kiss him, his grip weakening. Jonathan's lips fall down from mine to my neck making me slightly moan. I look up, shutting my eyes letting the pleasure fill me.

"This is wrong.." He trails down my neck to my chest. "Mhm."

"F-fuck." He looks down at me, both of us breathing heavily. "We won't do anything that you don't want." He whispers, pressing both lips against my ear. "N-no, please do." I nod, his smile is so wide.

Jonathan picks me up by the waist and tosses me on the bed, aswell with his t-shirt. "Are you sure?" He places a few kisses on my face, down to my neck aswell.

I nod eagerly, "Words, sweetheart." My heart skips a beat, 'sweetheart' makes me go crazy and the way he said it with such a low tone made me want to scream out loud.

"Yes, please." I beg, "I do love the sound of that." I roll my eyes in annoyance until he slowly unties my bra with one hand and the other taking it off through my shirt. "Once I start, there's no going back, darling. Do you understand?" He whispers. I arch my back and answer with a "Yes."

In a very slow pace that is making me feel even more aroused each second, he slowly takes off my sweatpants making me only in my underwear and tank top. Jonathan takes his pyjama pants off revealing his length. Oh fucking hell. My eyes widen with lust and nervousness but his muscles and facial expressions couldn't have made this moment better. "Raise your hips for me, love." I do as I got told, he begins grinding himself against me, I bite my lip as hard as I can.

He pushes himself inside of me making me let out a broken cry. I could feel his hand caress my side with his free hand pressing down on my abdomen making pleasure and pain flood my body.

"Oh— my god." I moan, he licks his bottom lip and kisses my forehead, his thrusts speeding up causing me to moan louder. "Fuck!" I whine. "I know, love. I know." He nods. Jonathan's hair was messy, his jaw tightened, eyes sleepy and mouth slightly open. The view was euphoric.

I feel my orgasm approaching and I knew it was going to be a tough one. "I'm— im gonna—" He shakes his head, speeding up. I felt his hands gliding down my back. "Not until I will." He moans. Our skin colliding against each other, filling up the room with our moans and whines. His thrusts grow sloppier but the speed doesn't stop till' I was begging for release.

"Please— Jonathan!" I moan in his ear, my back arching with my hand gripping onto the bed sheets making my knuckle white. "Augh, fuck!" He nods, looking at me as we both release at the same time. My eyes roll up, the orgasm hit me so hard that my legs where entirely shaking and numb. I couldn't feel them at all.

"Fuck." I whimper, but he doesn't stop. I gasp as his phone begins to ring, he picks it up. Jonathan go on his knees, widening my legs with both of his hands as he presses the phone against his ear. "This is an important phone call, don't make a sound." He warns me, tying his shirt around my mouth forcing me to arch my eyebrows as I indeed feel his middle and ring finger move in and out of my wet folds with his thumb against my clit. I try grabbing his veiny hand but he just goes faster.

He flips me over, pounding his fingers into me with my head falling down onto his pillow that's filled with the scent of his cologne. I take a massive breathe in and out repeatedly. The amount of orgasms that I hit just because of his large fingers was an insane amount.

"Last one." He whispers. I feel tears dripping onto the bed covers from his aggressive finger fucking that made me feel weak all over my body. I whimper loudly as my high crashes over me like an tsunami of waves. I groan as he ends the call. "Good girl." Jonathan kisses my cheek, rolling me back onto my back softly while taking out his shirt of my mouth.