A/N

Sorry - I know how some people hate author notes, (I've read a lot of rant books,) so I'll try to keep this short.

I just want to send out a huge thank you to everyone who reads, votes, comments, etc. This book hit 1k reads/100 votes simultaneously overnight, and that feels amazing. Because that means for every ten times someone picks up this book, reads the next chapter, or when I go back and edit, someone votes. It makes me feel like all these reads aren't empty. You guys care. I'm seriously humbled by that. After all, this is just a fanfiction.

I'm currently weaving an incredibly complicated web of theories and backstory and plot and characters, which I'm guessing will take a long time to finish. I love getting your votes, reads and comments, so please, keep doing what you're doing! It's amazing to know you're here for the ride.

You're all so patient too! Updating can be hard sometimes, so I really appreciate that.

Yeah. Basically, I love you guys. (To an appropriate extent.) *throws confetti*

~Leafshadow

EDIT: Also, sorry about the lack of quotes recently. I'm going to have to go on a rampage around the Internet at some stage to fill in all the chapters without one...