Chapter 36

No matter what I do it won't be enough for my father. No matter how much I try, it's useless. I don't even know what he expects from me. I always end up provoking him. I don't want to get in his way, but I do. I just want away from him. I hate the fact that he is my father.
Today, we had attended a ball where a guy tried to kiss me. I slapped him right across his face, and that's what anyone would have done. My father, instead of protecting me and beating the shut out of that guy, slapped me when we got home and said I am such a attention seeker.

Kai tried to come to my safety so he kicked him away. He was drunk. It's becoming his everyday schedule. I can't do him anymore. It's getting tougher and tougher day by day. I miss you mom.

Being dead would be so better than having him as my father. I wish he were dead.

_________________________________________

Adrik :

" What do you want?" Jeremy questioned me as I made myself comfortable in his father's office. His father died five years ago due to cancer and his mother committed suicide due to the grief.

That was the first time I saw him cry, on my shoulder. No matter how much I fight with him, he would always be there for my exit. I am sure of that. He is no less than my brother. Fighting with each other has become our way of communicating now, and it's fine with both of us.

"How did Grace's mother die?" I ask him, pinching the bridge of my nose as I add "The file said due to some disease but I am sure there is more to it. She flinches under my touch. There is something we are missing. One piece of information. The night of the fire, since that day Grace started homeschooling. Find something,"

" You are noticing too much of her," he points out as he pours bourbon into two glasses.

"Of course I am. I am noticing things about my wife," I answer him, making sure my possessiveness is evident in my tone.

" I'll look into it. Authur called yesterday. He is suspicious of Grace being pregnant and about Amaira. Why did you had me kidnap her and then just drop her back?" he asks me with the curiosity evident in his tone as he hands me the glass.

" Vladimir doesn't want Amaira to know the truth. The truth will eventually come to light. He doesn't wants to lose her but of course when she will know the truth she won't stay with him. You kidnapping her made him more alert. I am sure the Irish are preparing for their next attack. He does not understand the fact that if Amaira gets to know from someone else she won't ever forgive him. If he tells her everything, there might be a single percent chance of her forgiving him. You kidnapping her made him feel what would happen if she leaves him," I tell him, taking a sip, ignoring what he said about Arthur.

" You have become thoughtful huh? I can't believe this is you. You never thought of anyone other than yourself and me," he said chuckling.

" Wife effect I guess," I mumble, smirking.

_________________________________________

Grace :

It's been a week since I know why he married me, but we haven't gone apart in fact it's becoming more raw, too real. And for the first time in my life I am liking it. I am liking my life. I feel like smiling. Because of him. For him. My husband.

I scroll on my Instagram, and see his profile.

Feared by everyone, fear for her.

That's what his bio is. He fears me. Ofcourse not in the moral sense. But he does, he doesn't wants me to cry.

And it is kind of true. I just fight with him for no reason, and annoy him I think. Yesterday he was working on his laptop, I just slapped his head and ran away.

Obviously he punished me. Well I mean it wasn't even a punishment cause I liked it. He fucked me, hard, against the shower.

I am loving my life right now.

"Here," my eyes move towards the door where I see Adrik holding four bags in his hand towards me.

He got me gifts.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

He got me gifts. He is so cute.

"What's that?" I question him pointing towards the bags, trying to not show my excitement.

"Books and a kindle for you," he answered casually, handing me the bags as I squeal.

He got me books. He is such a good husband. I can't believe he is my husband. Moreover I can't believe the fact that a ruthless mafia man is whipped after me.

" You are so cute," I squeal, keeping the bags aside and I run towards him throwing my arms around his neck, and he chuckles and warms his arms around my waist, making me feel safe.
" You are so so so cute," I say, as I peck his right cheek and move towards the bags.

" Believe me, I am anything but cute," he pointed out irritatedly as he wrapped his arms around my waist from my back kissing my neck.

" You are cute," I say as my eyes widen.

Rina Kent.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Deception Trilogy.

Shatter me series.

" Bro I seriously am falling for you now," I murmured as I took out all the books.

" I am not your fucking brother," he pointed out, his irritation being obvious.

I turn around with a huge smile on my face as I say, " Bro, bro, bro,"

I know it is irritating him, and provoking him but I love it.

He glares at me, probably telling me to shut up but of course I don't listen to him.

When do I ever do that?

Yeah….. Never.

" Either you shut up or-" I cut him off by saying " Bro,"

"  Okay sister," he smirks as my blood literally boils.

Sister? I am anything but his sister. Do brother's fuck their sister.

Of course not they don't.

" Shut up, Adrik," I say, making a grossed face, scrunching my nose.

" Bro," Adrik says laughing as I throw a pillow at him.

" Okay, I am your sister and you are my bro then let me just find myself a husband who will be hot, and would fuck me even hotter,"  I say as I move towards the door but of course he wraps his arms around my waist as I struggle.

" No , let me be your bro," I say.

" You want a hot husband who will fuck you even hotter, huh?" he whispers near my neck making a shiver roll down my spine.

" Who do you think you are? Leave me," I yell struggling in his hold.

I love these moments with him.

" Your husband, no actually your servant," he says, making me laugh out loud.

My servant? Oh god. I will seriously fall in love with him if he is like this.
Or maybe .....

Heyyyyyy!!!!! To all the people concerned about the fact that whether my book has a happy ending or not, let me clear your doubts.... It has a happy ending.
Okay, so now stop worrying about the fact that what if one of them dies. No one will die.
Okay now, I want you all to comment on this chapterrrr. And ofc express your views.
And and and, this chapter is dedicated to two people. The people who are playing my characters on Instagram. I love them so much, and you all of course. This chapter was NOT supposed to be there but they had a fight about this bro thing, and I just wrote it.
Please show your love to me....
And and and and, there will be a early update, like I think in two or three days, if and onlyyyy you guys vote and comment.
And if anyone of you is interested in playing any character then please text me on Instagram or Wattpad.
Instagram - kriiiwrites

- 💕 💕