2. But Ethan is so nice!

"Bianca!" I heard a distant call as I struggled to find the cafeteria.

I turned around and saw Nikki sprinting towards me. She had sprinted all the way from the science block, she told me. That was impressive seeing as she didn't even break into a sweat. "You're a good athlete." I commented as she showed me to the cafeteria.

Nikki shrugged. "I'm not bad. I signed up for the athletics team last year- it's a running thing- with Amy." She told me, her small face was brought to life with her signature smile. "Amy doesn't want to do it this year though, and I'm not doing it alone."

I didn't have to think twice before the words spilled from my mouth. "I'll do it!" I said enthusiastically.

"Really?" Nikki looked hopeful.

"Bitch please, running is ma sport!" I told her and we both laughed as we reached the cafeteria. "Have they got good food here?"

Nikki shrugged. "I've been bringing my own lunch since freshman year," she said showing me her see-through container with pasta. "Amy gets it though. It doesn't look too bad, but my Mom insists that I take homemade lunch."

I nodded. We saw Amy sitting across the room with a couple of guys. "Who're they?" I asked.

Nikki laughed. "Someone's eager! That's Amy's twin brother Adam," she pointed to a tall, broad-shouldered boy with shaggy sandy brown hair and a matching tan. "And that's Adam's best friend Tony." Tony was tall and thin with dark hair. His long fringe hid most of his forehead and two bright green eyes peeked out.

Nikki and I slid into two free seats. "Hey guys," Nikki smiled at them.

"Hey, I'm Bianca!" I told the guys as they watched me curiously.

Adam laughed loudly. "Ah you're the new girl who fell over in the hallway, right?" He asked me, sitting down next to me. I smiled at his southern accent, similar to Amy's. It was cute.

"No." I mumbled defensively. "I hugged the ground, 'aight?"

The boys laughed and Amy rose from her chair. "I'm going to get some lunch, what d'ya want Bianca?" She asked.

"Whatever you're having." I said.

Tony watched me suspiciously. Then he opened his mouth and said in a barely audible voice, "clumsy." Erm... Okay.... Hey was that a-

"You have a British accent!!!" I squealed, jumping up from my chair and throwing my arms around Tony, who remained stiff and uncomfortable. "That's adorable!"

I pulled away, gaining odd looks from Nikki and Adam. "Well done, dumbass!" Adam said and he patted me on the back.

Tony said nothing. "So you're the quiet type, huh?" I asked him.

Silence.

"Cute!!!" I exclaimed.

"Please don't hug me again!" He said, squirming in his seat. I didn't.

Amy returned a moment later with two salads. I kid you not. "What the fuck is this?" I demanded as she put the green thing in front of me.

"Language Bianca!" Tutted Adam.

"Salad." Answered Amy as she started eating it. "I'm vegetarian."

"Do I look like a frickin rabbit?" I said angrily as I brought my plate up to the lunch lady. Amy and Adam laughed.

I piled my plate high with French fries, a hotdog, a packet of Doritos and a Caesar salad (it had chicken and bacon- I couldn't resist).

"How the heck is a skinny thing like you gonna eat all that food?!" Adam said when I reached the table. His chocolate brown eyes widened.