4. Bitch got owned!

"What is her problem?" I hissed as a blonde bimbo glared at me all through lunch. She was sitting across the hall at the same table as Ethan, an envious pout plastered on her face. She was chatting away to another girl, yet her eyes were glued on me. When she saw me glare back at her, she simply tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder, a smug look on her pug-like squished face.

Adam laughed. "Oh that's Amanda Miller." He exchanged a look with his sister. "Ain't that right Amy?" Amy nodded to her brother, continuing to stuff salad leaves into her mouth.

I frowned. "Is that supposed to mean something to me? It's only my third day here, don't forget."

Nikki and Amy both laughed loudly. "Trust me. It's a good thing you don't know that... tramp." Amy assured me.

"Good one," said Nikki, twirling a piece of spaghetti around her fork.

The four of us, Adam, Amy, Nikki and I were eating lunch together. Tony was at the dentist. "She's putting me off my food," I grumbled to the others, looking down at my chicken roll.

"Just a heads up, but she's coming over." Adam whispered to me.

A groan escaped my lips. I kept my head down and listened as the clicking of her stilettos got louder and then stopped. "Um. Excuse me?" Her whiny voice filled my ears.

There was a long line of comebacks ready to pop out of my mouth. I managed to keep them in and meet her eyes. "Can I help you?" I asked her. The others were very UN-helpful and kept their heads down. Thanks guys.

"Bianca, right?" She questioned.

"That's correct."

"Stay away from Ethan, got it?" She put her hands on her hips, ready to get nasty.

"Save it for someone who cares." I said coldly.

Her lips formed a thin straight line. "If I'm not mistaken, you just tried to put me down." She sneered. "Am I right, Holly? Shenae?" Two girls appeared at Amanda's side; lips pouted, arms folded.

"Yeah." They chorused.

"I'm busy right now. Can I ignore you some other time?" I said, on the brink of exploding with a bunch of insults that I had up my sleeve.

Amanda and her minions cackled like witches. "Did I not make myself clear?" She demanded. "Stay AWAY from him. D'you understand, Boston?"

Okay, that's it. I wasn't going to listen to that whiny girl a second longer. I stood up, reaching a couple of inches smaller than her. "If I wanted a bunch of bitches at my table, I would have brought some dogs." I told her coldly. A series of 'oohs' went around the cafeteria. All eyes were on us.

"Bet you were up all night working on that one," Amanda snarled. Her thin lips formed a smirk and she twisted a strand of her hair around her manicured finger.

I ignored her and fake laughed. "Oh ha ha. Wow that's so funny, my finger just got a boner." I said and gave her the finger.

The cafeteria exploded into laughter at my comeback. I smiled to myself. Amanda rolled her eyes, unable to come up with a better insult. "Whatever." She snapped. "I made my point. Stay the hell away from Ethan." She swiftly turned on her heel, but no way was I done with her. Who did she think she was?! Storming over to my table, interrupting my lunch with her stupid snickers and giggles, telling me what to do.

"I won't get angry at you today," I started. "But only because it's 'be kind to animals week'." I said, smiling at my quick thinking.

"Ah ha! Bitch got owned!" Someone yelled loudly over the cafeteria. I laughed and waited for her to make a snide remark back. Instead, she turned to face me again. In one swift movement, she had grabbed Nikki's spaghetti bolognese and...