4

𝟰: 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉

𝟰: 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉

Our mansion was dead. It had always been ever since parents got divorced. Mom barely visited and dad was always out of the country for business. What was once a house filled with warmth of devotion turned into nothing but complete void and silence. Though, with Taeil and I being together, it kept the house a bit alive.

Years passed by, and Taeil and I managed to seek for people that we didn't even knew could complete the house. Having Donghyuck, Naomi and Mark in the house felt right. It felt like they belonged there. It felt like we all belonged there. They were like a family to Taeil and I.

It took Mark and I quite a while to reach the house. Mark kept his pace down to prolong our time together. Meanwhile, Venom was screaming in my head, urging me to speed up so he could get his chocolate.

When we arrived the house, we quickly scampered towards the living room to discover that everyone was there, well almost everyone. Naomi was perched on the cushioned couch with a book in her hand, expectedly since she skipped today's lectures. Donghyuck on the other hand, was using Naomi's thighs as a pillow, his gaze out in the blue with his thoughts scattered and lost. Lastly, Taeyong was simply sat in front of the humungous television, playing Overwatch with a console controller around his grip.

Such a peaceful sight.

Naomi was first to notice our presence. Her braids brushed away from her face as soon as she rose her head up. A glowing smile appeared on her lips when our eyes met. "Oh the lovebirds have arrived. What took you guys so long?"

Mark's arm slithered around my waist as he pulled me closer. "The process of walking home just took a bit longer than expected." He beamed.

It was such an innocent explanation, until Donghyuck decided to ruin it. The tanned boy, whom seemed less interested about our presence, pore his eyes towards our direction. "You mean the process of making alien spiders? Why not continue it upstairs-" His bluntness was cut off and resulted in Naomi's hand smacking down his tanned face. Donghyuck, clearly being dramatic, commenced whining out of pain as he pressed his face down his palms.

Taeyong was listening. This odd statement Donghyuck made, caused his attention to divert away from the television. He eyed Mark and I with a befuddled look. "What is that supposed to mean?"

If it wasn't obvious already, Naomi and Donghyuck were the only ones aware of the fact that their best friends were the vigilantes of New York City. I wasn't really planning on telling them, but they were already convinced that I was Venom the first time they noticed that he had gained boobies and a butt. It was inevitable. We knew at some point they'd figure it out.